Thief

With the sun up high in the sky, Michael walks through the town of Kuyamba with a curious look. The brunet coming back to fulfill his promise of hanging out with a certain red-eyed boy.

"Ah! Mason!" Running over once spotting the boy leaning against the wall with a cup of tea in hand, Michael tackles the taller boy into a hug, smiling up happily. "Good morning!"

"Oh. Morning, Cupcake." Looking down lightly with a subtle smile that quickly turns into a smirk, Mason lightly rests his hand on Michael's head with a chuckle. "Missed me that much?"

"I did not." Turning away with his face slightly flushed, Michael puffs his cheeks out, attempting to remove himself from the blond before yelping lightly at being brought right back into an embrace, staring up in surprise. "M- Mason?"

"I missed you too, cupcake." Laughing lightly yet smugly, Mason lightly flicks Michael on the forehead before letting go and crossing his arms, smirking lightly down at the pouty boy before shaking his head. "So, is there anywhere you would want to go? I remember you vaguely mentioning that you are ever only here for shopping."

"Hmm...." lightly tapping his chin with a small hum, Michael looks back at Mason before subtly fiddling with his hands. "I guess I would just like to take a look around to see what else there is...."

"Sure then." Closing his eyes for a mere second before opening them again, the blood red eyes look into the ones of ocean blue and hold out a hand which the other happily takes without question. "Let's go to Stella and Orion's bakery again on the way, then."

The rest of the town beside the marketplace is completely new to Michael as he doesn't remember what his homeland looked like besides brief descriptions from his siblings, the brunet looks all around with his eyes shining with curiosity, pulling Mason into every interesting shop he sees.

Following behind with amusement and not a single complaint, Mason lightly intertwines their fingers together and does his best to keep up with the boy, for once truly glad that they are holding hands, or the other would be long lost by now from how fast he is going from a shop to another.

"Mason! Mason! Look!" holding two bracelets in hand, Michael beams happily as he lightly slips onto Mason's hand before putting one on himself, looking back at a man in grey that just waved at them with a smile. "That nice people gave them to me for free!"

"That's nice. Peaks of being cute, I guess." Humming lightly as a small smirk appears on his face to cover up the flutter in his stomach, Mason looks smugly down at the flushed boy, that just turns away with a huff. "I'm not cute, Mason. I am a scary person. I can easily kill you in your sleep."

"I mean this in the nicest way possible, Mike. I feel like I'm being threatened by a cupcake." Laughing lightly with his hand lightly patting Michael on the head, Mason smiles playfully as the brunet turns away with a small pout.

"Awe~ Come on now, don't be mad, Cupcake!" Trying his hardest not to laugh, Mason lets a fond smile onto his face as he continues to tease the pink grapefruit in front of him, who just signs lightly and reconnects their hands with a pout. "Meanie...."

"Yet, you seem to still enjoy my company." Bringing their conjoined hands up with a small smirk, Mason lightly remarks before bursting out laughing as Michael wastes no time shaking it off and walking away. Following behind with a shake of his head, Mason can't help but enjoy this a little too much. "Wait! Mike!"

Huffing while biting off a smile of his own, Michael quickly walks through the town before he abruptly stops in front of the familiar shop filled with the smell of fresh bakeries. Catching up with small pants and wondering just how the other doesn't seem affected one bit, Mason straightens up before looking at the shop and smiling lightly. "Want more cupcakes?"