Dream

"Rowen... don't leave me...."

"T- Terry...."

"Roy!" Smiling lightly as the small trembling boy opens his eyes, Terrence lets out a small sign in relief. "You're okay.... I'm glad...."

"Terry... watch out-" as the small boy reaches his hands out towards Terrence, his expression freezes in spot before something metal gets between the two boys. Terrence froze in place. And the next thing he knows, Rowen's head is laying limb on the ground.

"Fufufu~ Why isn't that a wonderful show~"

As Terrence stares emotionlessly at the limb, headless body in his arms, a woman walks into the room and pulls the hood off of her head, revealing a sickening smirk. "Who would've known that such a young child, a noble as well, is capable of such a deed!"

"Why you..." seeing red all over again and grabbing the stake, launching towards Larisa with the pure urge to kill, Terrence grits his teeth as he gets bounced back harshly towards the wall with a gasp.

"Terry... huh? That's what that kid said after all. You sure are driven on rage... I like it~" Walking towards the child coughing harshly against the wall, Larisa leans in before forcing a small kiss onto the small child. Smirking as she pulls back, Larisa leans after patting the shocked boy on the head. "I'll see you next time, then~ killing machine~"

//

'Hello, Terry.'

'Who...." Eyes widening as a familiar voice rings up in his head, Terrence shakes away the shock and slowly looks up before finding himself surrounded in darkness, looking around cautiously. "Hello?"

"Long time no see! You come back to see me! I'm so happy!"

Looking behind himself before finding a black-haired little boy smiling down at him with his head in his hand, sitting in midair, Terrence feels his voice tremble. "Ro... wen?"

"Listen to me, Terry. I've been watching over you, you know? I know you still cared a lot about what happened in the past, but... it's time to move on!" Smiling before jumping down to the ground and cupping Terrence's cheeks, making him look up at him, Rowen lightly puts their foreheads together. "I want you to be happy... and I will always be right beside you. You are not a mindless machine, you are a really nice person! So, do whatever you like, alright? You can start over now."

"Start... over...?"

"Mhm. You don't have to carry all that burden on yourself anymore. You have a lot of friends now, right? People that you care about that also care a lot about you. Your father can properly see you again! Isn't that great?" Smiling and letting go of Terrence once more, Rowen skips back lightly with his hand behind his back. "You even have a person that you like now, right? I'm happy for you, Terry!"

"... I...." looking slightly off to the side before eyes widening lightly as Rowen pats him lightly on the head with his feather-light touch, Terrence looks back once more before pulling the boy in for a hug. "I... missed you."

"Me too." Hugging back with a smile, lightly wiping the tears away from Terrence's cheeks, Rowen continues as he gently returns the embrace. "But I am gone now. We can never go back to what we used to be."

"I know... I know, but-"

"Brother."

Looking down at the boy with a small stab in his heart, Terrence bites down another tear from escaping his eyes and gives the other a small smile instead. "Yes... Roy?"

"I don't want you to be sad because of me...." answering while returning the smile gently, Rowen closes his eyes as a small pair of angel wings emerges from his back. "Don't close yourself off again... okay, Terry? Remember. You may not see me, but I'll always be right there with you!"

"Rowen...." reaching his hand out as the small boy slowly starts to float away into the light, Terrence retracts his hand into a fist. Taking a deep breath and letting a smile onto his face, Terrence nods lightly as the small boy floats away, bringing along a heavy weight on his shoulder.

"Alright then... I'll try my best. Roy."