Home

The sunlight shines through the window and into the room as the birds outside start chirping their usual tune. The morning on the mountain is always peaceful, something that the three had learnt after just a few days of living here.

Waking up on his bed and running a hand through his fluffed-up hair, Terrence sweat drops lightly as he is met once again with Michael cuddling to his side, once again on his bed instead of his own, and Tyron having fallen off of his bed and is currently hugging a pillow on the ground. His twin's sleeping position is so extinct and crazy at times it is almost impossible to predict where he will be in the morning.

"Mmm... morning, Brother..." rubbing his eyes and sitting up, Michael lets on a sleepy smile as Terrence lightly ruffles his hair with a smile of his own. "Morning, Mike. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm..."

"Morning!" have no clue when the younger twin had woken up, Tyron is currently watching them from under the bed with his legs crossed and a grin on his face. "I slept well too!"

"That's nice to hear." Laughing lightly and not at all surprised at this point, unlike their little brother, who had flinched at the sudden appearance of Tyron, Terrence shakes his head fondly before moving to get out of bed, pulling Michael out in the process. "Come on. Time to get up."

Changing into the cloth that Vincent somehow got them, the three walked out of their room to see four cooked fish already placed on the table and Vincent, with his pants pulled above his knees, he had no doubt gone fishing in a nearby like for their breakfast again. The mountain being directly on top of a mountain sure makes hunting every morning easier than from the cities, as all their foods are fruits brought from a nearby town or animals from the forest. Noticing them as well, Vincent smiles over happily. "Morning, guys!"

"Morning, Papa!" sitting down and taking a fish to eat as Vincent does himself, Tyron gives the man a grin as Michael does the same, smiling brightly at the happy man. "Morning, Papa V!"

"Good morning." Sitting down himself and taking the fish, Terrence is starting to get used to living with the man as he gives him a small smile back as well. Seemingly satisfied, Vincent gives them all water before raising the fish on a stick up into the air. "Let's dig in! We have plans today!"

"Plans?" Tilting his head to the side, Michael looks at both of his brothers before stopping at Tyron's excited look, eyeing the boy in confusion. "Ty?"

"Are we finally going to learn to use those cool knives?" bouncing up and down on his seat, Tyron asks with his eyes shining in a way nobody should towards the subject of killing, causing Vincent to laugh in amusement. "Wow, you really are excited. And yup! We can start today!"

"Yas!" raising a fist into the sky, Tyron smiles happily as Terrence shakes his head and finishes the fish, looking over at Vincent, who is already eyeing him curiously and signs. "Why not. Let's start today."

Finishing their food up, Vincent leads the boy to the cabinet where Tyron found the weapons on the very first day here and opens it up with a proud smile. "Choose your first weapon, Comrades!"

"We get to pick?!" Looking at all the different weapons that are all different in their own way, Tyron seems deep in thought. Lightly patting Michael on the head and watching as Tyron picks he took, Vincent reassures. "I'm going to teach you how to use all of them, and you can always change your main if you really don't like it!"

"I want this!" trying and barely picking up a sickle attached to a long chain, Tyron shows it off to Vincent, who pats his head and laughs lightly in amusement. "Seems a bit heavy for you. Are you sure, buddy?"

"Yes!"

"Alrighty then." Shrugging and can't see why not, besides the boy possibly having to work twice as hard to get his muscles up first, Vincent turns over to the older boy in thoughts. "Anything catches your eyes?"