Invitation

"Mmm...."

Waking up to light hitting his face, Zachary grunts lightly before snuggling closer to the pillow in his arms... until he realizes that this isn't really a pillow. Opening his eyes to stare at a pair of unamused mint-coloured eyes staring back at him, Zachary chuckles weakly before slowly letting go. "Umm... morning?"

"You really do like having something to hug, huh? What are you, a kid?" with a light teasing yet annoyed tone, Terrence, who clearly had made no move to get out of the embrace he had once again got pulled into, just lightly glanced away with a small scoff before lightly hitting Zachary's face with something...

A letter?

"A little birdie was hitting the window this morning, and the addressed person seems to be you, Princey." Climbing out and standing up, un-wrinkling his cloth, Terrence informs with a subtle glance back at the other. "I had to take it before it decided to break our window."

"Ah, I see...." Sitting up and deciding to read the letter since it must be at least somewhat important for the bird to almost break-in, Zachary lightly wonders why Terrence was close enough to get pulled in as a Teddy bear but guesses the other just tried to wake him up. Opening the letter, Zachary lightly raises a brow.

"What's wrong?" Asking as he lightly sits down onto his own bed on the other side of the room, with Vanessa and Sol still dead asleep and Ty having already gone out to train, Terrence looks over with a light head tilt. "Emergency?"

"No... but it did tell me that it is mandatory for me to be back by tomorrow." Answering as he hands the letter to the smaller boy, Zachary stretches lightly as he stands up with a muffled yawn. "Apparently, there is a masquerade ball the day after tomorrow, and all royalties are invited or something like that... I think it is to celebrate someone's birthday...."

"Evan... Afton?"

"Yeah... Terrence?" looking back as the brunet's eyes go dark, gripping onto the letter tightly with blood lust spreading everywhere, Zachary feels a wave of worriedness wash over him and walks over carefully. "Are you... alright-"

"You are telling me that Old Man, who didn't even bother searching for us when we disappeared that day, is holding a Fucking Ball for this boy that they are claiming as the first prince of Anfang?!"

"Wha-" staring as the boy in front of him suddenly expresses his emotions in a way that is both mad and sad all at once, Zachary freezes as Vanessa and Sol, who had woken up from the yelling, also freeze in place.

Running into the room in concern, Vincent quickly makes his way to Terrence, followed by Tyron, who had just come back. Both knowingly keep a healthy distance between them and Terrence. "Terrence. What happened?"

Taking a few deep breaths to calm down and chucking the letter at Tyron, who catches it without fail, Terrence flops himself down, buries his face in his pillow, and stopped moving.

Sitting down on the bed and lightly rubbing circles on Terrence's back, Vincent turns over to Tyron in concern as the younger twin seems to grow mad as well as he reads the letter again and again. "Ty. What does it say?"

"The Queen and King of Anfang request the pleasure of your company and the peoples of your choosing for the birthday ceremony of the country's first prince, Evan Afton, and as a playmate of Princess Elizabeth. William fucking ditched us, Vincent." Saying the man's actual name for the first time in forever, Tyron's face is unreadable, way more pissed than Vincent had ever seen before. "First, he decided to put all his heart into his work, thinking it is fucking fine to just put us to the side because his poor little pathetic heart hurt at the death of our mother. And then he married a fucking bitch who might just be the reason FOR our mother's death if the figure me and Terry saw that day are correct and hid the fact behind our fucking back. He fucking allowed that Bitch to have her ways with everything, including how they treated us. After she sent you to kill us and we disappeared from the castle, HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER SEARCHING FOR US. And now this?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

"Tyron...." Holding out a hand until Tyron wraps themselves around Vincent in a tight hug, the man lightly comforts the two and is just glad that Michael doesn't even seem to remember what happened in the past to react too strongly to this situation... which he is not sure if that really is a good thing or not. "Shh.... You two. Shhh...."

"Terrence... Tyron... you two are...." Staring at the two with his eyes completely wide from the outburst and newly gained information, Zachary stands frozen in place. "You two and Michael are... the dead princes of Anfang? How...."

"I see... so that's how they covered up the lie." Sitting up despite Vincent's best effort to make him rest a bit more, Terrence chuckles weakly as he wipes his face with his head still turned away from the rest. "Isabelle. That Queen of Anfang that you guys talk about. She sent Papa Vincent to kill us. On purpose. Just to get rid of us."

"Say what now...." Whispering from the side as she holds a shocked Sol close to her chest, Vanessa shakes her head in disbelief. "B- but you guys are still here...."

"Papa Vincent couldn't kill us and decided to take us in." sitting up on his bed yet still did not turn to face the others, Terrence answers with his bitter voice slowly changing into one that sounds happy... in a menacing way. "We wondered if our 'father' would be scared or at least try to look for us after that. But no~ He just continued the same as ever and apparently just deemed us dead without any possible evidence! And look just how good he had moved on! He even has two kids!"

"Rence...." Walking over to sit on the bed before pulling him into yet another embrace, Zachary lightly puts their forehead together as Terrence stares up at him in shock with a stream of tears rolling down his cheek. "It's going to be alright. Take a deep breath for me, okay?"

Nodding lightly before shakily taking a deep breath followed by another, Terrence goes back to clinging onto the larger figure as he ignores the burning feeling of people staring at him from behind.

Standing up before deciding to join in the hug, Vanessa and Sol hold on after dragging Tyron in as well, much to the parasite's surprise. With Sol lightly sobbing into Terrence's shirt, trying his best not to cry to not make the other feel worse but failing miserably, Vanessa takes a deep breath to suppress her anger at hearing the story, deciding to turn it into mischief instead.

"They said you can bring someone along, right, Zach?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Then let's all go. All five of us." Letting a menacing look onto her face, Vanessa smirks lightly as she takes Terrence and Tyron by the hand. "We are going to make a mess of this masquerade and expose them of their little secret, My princes."

Family? Found!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara