Warmth

"What is the name of this town we are going to?" putting her bag across her shoulder, Sol asks happily as she follows the rest out, patting her dress straight. Following with a small, rare, and gentle smile lingering on her face, Vanessa lightly pats Sol on the head. "Kuyamba, right?"

"You've been there?" Asking lightly as he leads them downhill into the town, fiddling with a dagger in his hand, Terrence tilts his head lightly back at Vanessa, who just nods lightly. "Yeah... my sister works there. Though me and Mom only visit them once one or two years...."

"Her occupation?" looking back to the road without many emotions in his speech, Terrence asks lightly.

"Baker.... She has a bakery with our dad and her boyfriend."

"... Stella Clark?"

"How...."

"The restaurant seems to be rather popular in town. Never went in but heard of things." Answering lightly as they arrives at the town, Terrence glances back lightly before looking away once more. "Let's go visit the bakery, shall we?"

"Okay!"

Making their way through town till they are face to face with the sign of The Clark's bakery. Vanessa stops right before she opens the door. Watching her in confusion and lightly tapping her on the shoulder, Sol tilts her head in concern. "Vanny? Are you not going in?"

"I... it's just that I haven't seen her in two years and...." Looking down and not sure if they could still get along, Vanessa hesitated before gasping as the door opened up in front of her. "W- wait! Rence!"

"Greetings. Is Stella Clark in today?" walking in with his hands in his pocket, Terrence asks lightly as a girl, Michael's age smiles over in a way that makes Terrence more than certain that she is definitely Vanessa's sister. "Someone is here to see you."

"Me?" Tilting her head lightly, walking out from the back kitchen with a wave at Orion, Stella walks to the door before pausing at the awkwardly standing Vanessa in front of her. "V...Vanessa?"

"Hey."

"What are you standing out here for? Hurry up and come inside!" Shaking her head before grabbing Vanessa's hand and basically yanking her into the shop, Stella pushes the girl into a chair as a bright smile rest on her face naturally. "Now, how can I help you today, big sis? A rather odd time for you to be visiting, but I'm not complaining!"

"I... just followed my new friend who happened to live around here." Answering once realizing that the girl in front of her didn't change one bit, Vanessa smiles back as she makes herself comfortable on the chair, teasing lightly. "Visiting you is merely a side quest."

"You little...." Gritting her teeth despite the clear joy shining off of her face, Stella turns her face away with a huff. "Well then. I was about to give you a free snack, but I guess not."

"Wait! Stella! I love you so much! You are my favourite person in the world besides Sunshine! I swear!" Hurrying onto her toes despite the small snickers escaping her, Vanessa ends up busting out laughing as Stella follows along with a shake of her head, disappearing back into the kitchen.

"Fine. Since you said that, I guess I shall spare you this once." Coming back out with a plate of Vanessa's favourite food, Stella lightly places it down before turning it over to Sol, shaking her hand happily. "So, you are the Sunshine Vanny had been talking about! Nice to finally meet you in person! I'm Stella!"

"H- hello!"

"Stella! You are scaring her!"

Just watching from the side with a subtle smile tucking on his lips, Terrence gives Vanessa a light wave as a notice before walking out of the shop to give the few some space.