14

Fight it, or accept it. Fear it, or control it.

Madrid, Spain ~ Ava's POV

The others decided to stay behind in Madrid so as to not arouse any suspicion. Leonardo got us another limo, and we got to the airport in one piece. I got onto his private jet which took off after we had both settled in.

"There's a room down the aisle with a shower. You can go refresh yourself." He offered, before walking over to the minibar.

My eyes followed him as he poured himself a glass of sangría and brought it to his lips. I swear that drink would be the death of him. He had refused to have Leroy on his jet so we had left him behind at the airport. He'd be heading for the island on his own, that is if he found it.

I left for the room he had directed me to so I could take a shower. It was small but luxurious. I showered, exited the bathroom wrapped in a large grey towel, and opened the closet to see an array of expensive suits. There was nothing casual in here. For someone who slept around a lot, you'd think he'd have at least one piece of feminine clothing around somewhere.

I threw on a white long sleeved shirt and buttoned it up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror to see that it only reached mid-thigh.

Great!

My hair was damp, messy and horribly uneven. I looked like I just had a one night stand with the owner of the shirt.

I exited to see Leo on the phone, talking heatedly to someone. I rolled up the sleeves of the shirt, and walked past him to get myself a glass of mojito with lime. As I sipped on my drink, he glanced up from the laptop on his lap, and his eyes met mine.

They swept over my body for a brief second. He cleared his throat, abruptly ended the call, put the laptop down, and pocketed his phone. He stood up, strolled towards me, and leaned over the counter.

"No one wears my clothes." He stated hoarsely.

Oh really? So, what I was hearing was, I was the lucky one.

"That's too bad, because I'm not taking it off." I arrogantly replied.

His jaw visibly clenched in anger when I smirked after my statement.

"Ava, go take my fucking shirt off." He ordered; his deep velvety voice sounded strained.

I strutted around the counter, and stopped beside him. He turned to face me; his eyes dilated. I moved closer so we were mere inches apart. I stared him defiantly in the eyes, and bit down seductively on my lower lip. Hell was I in the mood to play with fire.

"Make me." I stated sultrily.

In seconds he had me backed up against the inside of the jet, his body pressing into mine. His hand had my wrists firmly pinned above my head. He was hard as fuck. I gasped as his cock pressed into my thigh. I tried to break free, but he wasn't having any of it.

"I have zero tolerance for stubborn women. If you push me to the wall, Ava I swear you'll regret it." He seethed, pushing his body more into mine.

Push him to the...? Bloody hell! I was the one being pushed against a wall.

"Get off me." I replied, getting uncomfortable already.

He was incredibly close for my liking. I wanted him off me immediately. He glared at me with this hungry look in his eyes as he contemplated something. He finally looked away, then slowly released his grip on my wrists before backing away. I collapsed into a seat, confused and bothered after he disappeared into the room down the aisle.