22

So much cocaine in the world, and your nose is still in my business.

Moscow, Russia ~ 3rd Person's POV

The black jeep they were in jerked every now and then as it rode down the bumpy dirt road. The ride had taken longer than expected, and they were relieved to arrive at their destination. Miguel killed the engine when the warehouse came into view. Ellie turned in her seat to look at the two in the backseat.

"You guys are staying in the car as backup in case of an emergency. Miguel and I will go check the place out." She said.

"No problem, but let me check the place first for possible threats." Eli replied.

She nodded in agreement, and he went to work on his tablet. He couldn't connect to any nearby camera. It was either there was none or they weren't working anymore. Camilla noticed his plight, and also gave it a shot using her laptop but it yielded nothing.

"You guys will just have to go in I guess, there seems to be no security system." Eli informed.

Miguel nodded, getting out of the jeep after tossing them the keys.

"We're trespassing here so if anything happens, we need a competent getaway driver." He reminded, waiting for Ellie to get out as well.

"Wait, what should we do if you don't return in let's say, more than an hour?" Cami enquired.

"We'll be fine, just stay here. We can't risk all of us being put out of the game." Ellie replied.

If they were walking into a trap, she needed them to be ready to jump into action. If they all went in and ended up not coming back alive it was game over for them.

The twins were on Bratva's territory, a mafia they weren't particularly friendly with. Despite the fact that they were now somehow allies due to the merge, Ellie's nerves were still on edge. She was half anticipating a gun shot from somewhere behind her, knocking one of them out cold.

Eli wished he didn't understand what his sister's words meant, but he did, and he didn't like it. The thought of losing his other half was heart-breaking. She was right. They weren't all too familiar with the country and anything could happen to them.

The psychotic lady could be watching them from anywhere, waiting to strike if they made a wrong move. It was starting to worry him that he couldn't get into the warehouse virtually. At least it would've been a little comforting to see what was going on while his sister and Miguel were in there. He just had to trust that Miguel would protect her with his life if worst came to worst, because he'd do same for Camilla without a thought.

Cami watched as Miguel held Ellie by her elbow and turned her in the direction of the warehouse. They left together after they had said their goodbyes. She hated the way it seemed as if it was their last time together. It worried her that she wouldn't be able to know what was happening in there. Anything or anyone could be waiting on their arrival to harm them.

Eli moved into the driver's seat and Cami joined him in the passenger's seat. He shut his eyes to catch some much needed rest but the quick pushing of keys wouldn't allow him to. He opened his eyes, and turned to his right. Cami was still trying to virtually access the warehouse. He grabbed both her hands with one of his, lifted her laptop with the other and gently tossed it into the backseat.

"They'll be fine. I trust my sister. Plus, she knows if she dies on the Shade Adamovich will wake her up from the dead just to kill her again. I'm sure the same goes for Miguel pertaining to Leo." He consoled, and she half smiled showing that his efforts weren't in vain.