Chapter 4

Nishinoya woke up to the feeling of Narita shaking him. "Come on! They're coming to get you in 2 minutes!" Narita quietly exclaimed. All 4 boys quickly crawled through the hole and Kinosh covered it back up. They sat in the nasty beds and Nish yawned. "It was nice, getting to know y'all. Maybe I'll come back and hang if y'all ain't in jail." Nishinoya told them. Ennoshita looked at him confused. "You're leaving Karasuno? Didn't you just get here?" The brunette asked. Nishinoya pouted, "Yeah to find a hookup but then I went to jail so I'll look some place else then." He told him. Ennoshita scoffed then laughed. Kinoshita fell back asleep and Narita said quiet. Out of nowhere Officer Tsukishima came into the building and opened Nishinoya's cell. "Good morning officer!" Nishinoya said, putting on a different tone.

Tsukishima ignored him as he put handcuffs back onto the omega. He walked with the omega into a courtroom. A lot of people was there already. Nishinoya felt a wave of nervousness on him. A lot of eyes were on him. Mostly of shock. People began to whisper, even if he was nervous he knew that He took a deep breath and remembered everything that happened yesterday. Especially the story he had come up with. He sat down in the chair next to 2 other people, they were shocked to see him. He was regulating his breath when the judge came out. Nishinoya's pupils widened as the hottest, jaw-dropping, hair twirling dominant alpha sat in the judge seat. Long brown hair, small facial hair, strong scent, handsome in general, almost perfect. Nishinoya was so in awe, he didn't realize everyone beside him was standing up and bowing. He quickly stood up and joined the crowd. Now he could feel the king's stare. He looked up and decided to do a bit of a bold move. He winked at the king. 

King Azumane, couldn't believe his eyes. The prettiest person he's ever laid eyes upon just winked at him, but that doesn't change the fact that the omega was criminal so he tried his best to stay clear headed. "You may be seated." He sternly said. "We are here for the case of Nishinoya Yuu. May I have the citizen to speak please." He said to the court. The old man from the other day walked up to the stand and cleared his throat. "It was just a normal day in the store until all my customers stopped to stare at that omega, and I went to look too naturally. The low and behold he had bags of stuff that weren't paid for. Then he tried to seduce me into not paying!" The manager stated. "Defendant?" The judge asked, looking at him once again. Nishinoya got up and walked to the stand. 

"I am pretty unaware of the rules here in Karasuno. Where I am from, dominant omegas are known as the highest rule in society, I am pretty use to grabbing my groceries and leaving. I do apologize about this incident." Nishinoya said, in the most respectful way he could. Everyone in the court seemed to believe him. Then the manager spoke up. "Objection your royalty! This is not the first time this thief has come to Karasuno and basically robbed the place! This is his 31st offense technically and only his first time getting caught! Here I have proof!" The manager said, Azumane looked at the proof and hummed. It was constructed video of every time Nishinoya had stole from the kingdom. He gulped then the judge cleared his throat. 

"I understand that you do not live in the kingdom of Karasuno, but this is unacceptable. Your punishment is to be a castle worker until further notice." Azumane said, this was a pretty common punishment for the kingdom of Karasuno. He dismissed everyone but Nishinoya just stood there shocked. He had to live in the castle and work until further notice?! Why was god trying to torture him?!?!

To Be Continued...