Chapter 22

As Nishinoya was eating his breakfast, he was talking with Sugawara. "After your breakfast you have an appointment with the nurse. You'll have them every Thursday and Takeda-senpai and Ukai-senpai wanted to have a word with you." Sugawara informed him. Nishinoya was a little scared of Azumane's parents after the lie. He sighed then continued to eat his food a bit slower. "How you feeling though?" Sugawara asked, he could tell my Nishinoya's smell that something is wrong. "Terrible. How am I supposed to live this type of lifestyle if I can't even read? All you guys do is leave notes and right down shit and follow the words written down. I went to the Tokyo prefecture before... the Fukurodani Kingdom everything was electronic." Nishinoya grumbled as he complained. Sugawara chuckled then scratched his head.

"Well, the kingdoms in the Tokyo prefecture are a little more developed, yeah but living here than there is safer. Besides, you can learn to read and write at any time." Sugawara told the omega. Nishinoya handed him his plate then smiled to himself. "Yeah... the king said he'll hire me a teacher." Nishinoya said, the thought made him smile. Sugawara smirked then chuckled again once again. "Sounds like you are quite appreciative huh?" Sugawara teased, Nishinoya realized he was smiling then blushed. He shook his head then looked in the opposite direction. Sugawara laughed then walked out the kitchen. He walked Nishinoya to the doctor's room. Nishinoya opened the door and saw the same girl from last time. He also saw Asahi.

"Nishinoya! You're here. Go ahead and lay down." The girl said. Nishinoya froze seeing Asahi there. He began feeling even though, they had just seen each other a couple of minutes ago. He quietly laid down and the Yachi brought out a clipboard. "Alright, today you're 11 weeks. We're going to do a NTS scan and just a normal check-up. Then addressing any and all concerns you both may have." Yachi said, reading the clipboard then looked up. Nishinoya nodded, something about having Azumane here for this just didn't feel right. The nurse took a blood sample. She sealed it then left the room for a second. "If I'm being honest I've already researched about everything," Azumane told Nishinoya. The omega nodded and kept silent. "Are you okay Noya?" Asahi asked while placing his hand on Nishinoya's thigh. "Why are you in here?" Nishinoya asked in an agitated manner. "Well I wanted to see the pup, and know if there's anything we have to do for you." 

"I could've told you myself." The omega said, crossing his arms and pouted. Azumane chuckled then shook his head. "No I wanted to see for myself. What's so bad about me being here?" Asahi asked. Nishinoya scoffed, "It's about me and my belly. Not yours." He said, making the alpha laugh. Nishinoya blushed at the alpha's handsome face laughing. He turned the other direction and quietly waited for the nurse to come back. When she finally did she had a piece of paper. "Alright Noya, blood test came back normal. Let's lay back and lift your shirt up." She said, Nishinoya followed her directions. He watched as Azumane's eyes immediately went to Nishinoya's stomach. There was a small bulge near his lower stomach. Asahi used everything in his power to not immediately feel the bulge. The nurse instead placed gel there and brought out the wand. 

Suddenly, a loud overbearing heart filled the room. "Haha, baby's heartbeat sounds normal and healthy." Nishinoya looked away from the screen and plugged his ears. If he got attached to the baby he didn't know how he was going to leave in 9 months. Asahi noticed this then sighed quietly to himself but his focus quickly went back to the small human like figure on the screen. "That's my pup. Are they okay?" Asahi asked in fear since the nurse was moving the wand around as if she was looking for something. "Yes, so far baby seems healthy, I'm just looking to see if their back and neck are thin." She said, answering Asahi's worries. Nishinoya was still ignoring them, singing a small tune to himself to drown out the voices. Once the wand was removed from his stomach and the gel was wiped of Nishinoya sat up. 

"Alright. I got a question. Why is everyone pissing me off all the time?" Nishinoya said, regarding his mood swings basically. "Haha, well your hormones and pheromones are just trying to regulate themselves." She said, Asahi nodded then smiled. "On the topic of pheromones, why am I sensitive to his pheromones?" Azumane asked, Nishinoya had no idea Asahi was sensitive to his pheromones. "Well, because you are dad, it is your instinct to respond to your pregnant omega's every needs, so to help with that you become sensitive to every smell he makes." The nurse said. Nishinoya shook his head to the information. "I'm not his omega. No more questions. I'm done." Nishinoya said, getting off the bed then heading for the door. Suddenly, the omega smelled Azumane's pheromones. It made him calm down and look back at the alpha. "Come sit Noya. Please." Asahi asked. Nishinoya scoffed then sat back down, now embarrassed of the scene that just happened. 

To Be Continued...