Chapter 6

Asahi watched the omega leave. He'd never seen a dominant omega in his life. Of course the first one he'd ever saw was in his punishment. He couldn't lie and say that omega wasn't the most beautiful person he's ever seen on the planet. Asahi hated to say it but he was engrossed. His phone started ringing and he picked it up. "Hello your highness, King Sawamura wanted to meet you in the diner hall." He heard their secretary said. King Azumane sighed and walked to the diner hall with tray. Sawamura was already there, with a bigger plate of food to say the least. "I see you've already started eating." Sawamura said, noticing missing food on Asahi's plate. "Surprisingly not, I gave my barbecue to my new secondary server." Asahi stated as he sat down. Daichi scoffed in shocked then shook his head.

"That's new. I was just meaning to ask you about that, I haven't seen him but I suppose it is true that your new server is a dominant omega, from out the kingdom?" Daichi asked as he began eating his food. Asahi laughed then shook his head. "Yes. His punishment was for committing multiple acts of robbery. Not a smart move to have him working in the castle but once you'll see him you'll understand why." Asahi stated. King Sawamura hummed, "Even if you already have an omega." Azumane chuckled, eating his food as well. Daichi blushed, "He's not my omega yet, we're only in the talking stage." Sawamura said as his face was covered in blush. One of the chefs
was a grey-haired, recessive omega. Daichi was obsessed with him. Azumane laughed then they continued to eat. 

"You two have been in the talking stage for a while. Wouldn't it be better just to annouce you found him for your omega during the annual mating festival?" Once a year, Karasuno has a festival for the kings to find their mates, even though the festival is for the kings everyone comes by for the opportunity. "I tried, he doesn't go, haha." King Sawamura stated. Azumane hummed then shook his head. "You haven't tried asking him to go, or at least convincing him?" Azumane asked, Sawamura laughed as he hadn't thought of just asking the omega in question to go. Azumane joined along with Sawamura. Once they finished their food, Azumane looked at the time on a clock nearby. "I have to judge this afternoon so we will have to speak again soon, yeah?" Azumane said, standing up. Sawamura nodded then called in one of the workers to come get their plates. He was walking back to the kitchen to thank the chefs or rather see his omega.

His eyes widened as he saw the dominant omega. Even though he's seen plenty of dominant omegas before, seeing one was astonishing everytime. Plus, he was talking to Daichi's omega, Sugawara.

"Oh please! That barbecue was so good~ I just want some more." Nishinoya begged the Grey haired omega. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm sorry Noya, I only cook for the kings. I would say I'm surprised you got a taste, but nobody can resist a dominant." Sugawara said, handing a bowl over to another chef to clean. Nishinoya pouted, "So how come you can?" He tried to use his charm. "Haha practice." Sugawara said, chuckling. Daichi came out of hiding and presented himself. "Ah, your majesty. How was your dinner." Sugawara asked, as the king caught his attention. "It wad amazing Suga. Thank you. You must be Nishinoya, I'm assuming King Azumane gave you his share of food." Daichi stated.

Nishinoya nodded then looked at Sugawara. He looked back Daichi then hummed. "Are you two mated? There's some tension here." Nishinoya asked, Sugawara flinched and shook his head. Daichi didn't say anything then Sugawara got back to cleaning up the kitchen. "Anyways Noya it was nice knowing you, I'm about to bed but I'll make breakfast for you in the morning." Sugawara said, following the other chefs out. Nishinoya waved goodbye. He looked back at Daichi and chuckled. "Good luck on your courting your majesty."

To Be Continued...