Chapter 10

4 weeks passed without any social interactions, escape with Hinata. Which caused for some good conversations and a buddy to eat dinner with some nights. Sugawara was apparently in charged of the inmate meals because he would always leave a note on how he was doing on the back of the plate. Tonight, though was a good night. He was able to snatched the key from Hinata's grasp without him knowing. Meaning the plan was going into a good direction. Hinata left the hallway to go do an order for the king, Nishinoya looked at the key then congratulated himself. If everything continues to go according to the plan, Nishinoya would be finally leaving Karasuno soon. He hurried up and hid the key inside of his pillow.

The omega continued to act normal, drawing a random picture of a bird, waiting for Hinata to bring his dinner. "Nishinoya-san, I'm able to eat dinner with you today." Hinata said, with a bright smile. Hinata pushed the tray to Nishinoya's side of the cell. Tomato soup, with toast and cheese. He saw a small paper tapped to the bottom of the bowl. "Th-thank you Shoyo-san." Nishinoya said, wiping off the sweat on his forehead. Nishinoya was sweating so bad, you could see it on his arm. Nishinoya noticed that Hinata was looking at him weird. "Sorry. It's been really hot in this cell for the past couple of days." Nishinoya said, as he began eating his soup. Hinata steadily looked at him confused, "The whole hallway's temperature has been 70 degrees like normal? Are you okay Noya-san." Hinata asked him, noticing the familiar tired look on his face.

"Y-yeah. Maybe it's just the soup." Nishinoya fibbed. Hinata shook his head. "Noya-san, dominant omega to dominant omega, have you mated recently?" Hinata asked, Nishinoya laughed, he forgot he couldn't hide the fact that he was going into heat away from Hinata. Since he had the key now, he could go tonight if he wanted, and what was probably ideal since his heat was rising and quickly. "No. I forgot, I couldn't hide my heat from you. Dominant omega to dominant omega, don't tell anyone. Not even the kings." Nishinoya asked him. If word that a dominant omega went into heat, there would be people of all genders outside of his cell. Hinata nodded his head. "I understand. I won't say any-" Hinata began saying before he was called on his walkie talkie. He put his food down and rushed to where the walkie talkie called him. Nishinoya quickly finished his soup and looked at the note. Sugawara got permission to take him around town and bring him back before midnight, because of Noya's good behavior.

Nishinoya quickly looked at the time being 9pm and smiled. Hinata was probably on his way to get him. Nishinoya waited at the cell door. Sooner enough, Hinata came back to the hallway to Sugawara. Nishinoya couldn't contain his excitement. "The King as allowed you to take an outing with Sugawara-senpai." Hinata said, unlocking his cell. Nishinoya hugged the grey-haired male. They walked out the hallway. Nishinoya hadn't seen outside the hallway in weeks. "Thank you so much Suga-san. I definitely needed a fresh air." Nishinoya said, Sugawara shook his head. "Well, you have a lot you need to explain, plus I figured this would be going on." Sugawara said, wiping the sweat off Nishinoya's forehead. 

"Oh haha, it's been 3 months. So yeah going into heat soon." Nishinoya laughed. They walked out the castle, as they did Nishinoya turned around to see Asahi watching them. He quickly turned around and walked faster out the castle. They continued to walk until they walked out of the castle gates and into the city. "Well, your smell is getting stronger so I don't know if you want to go out somewhere." Sugawara told him. Nishinoya shook his head. "Just somewhere cold." Nishinoya told him. Sugawara laughed then they walked to a secluded pond. The coldest of the air was perfect, it cooled down Nishinoya a bit. 

"I'm sorry about lying, truly. You're a great friend, I'm also sorry for leaving." Nishinoya told him. Sugawara looked at him confused. "Leaving?" Sugawara asked him, extremely confused. "Well not tonight, I don't want to get you in trouble. So tomorrow, I'm escaping. I can't spend a heat in jail." Nishinoya told him. Sugawara nodded then hugged him. They continued to talk about Nishinoya's past life and how he felt about Asahi. Sugawara was surprised to hear how the love for Asahi changed to such a deranged hatred. "He hasn't even stopped to see me. I was just being stupid." Nishinoya told him.  "I'm sure you're just saying that Noya. He does miss you, he talks a lot about you to Daichi." Sugawara told him. Nishinoya smirked at him and snickered. "About you and him? Is he still courting?" The grey-haired male's face blew up with blush. 

To Be Continued...