Chapter 18

Nishinoya swear he fell asleep with Asahi, but he woke up in his room. Not to mention he was starving. Tanaka was still sleeping so Nishinoya put on some clothes and rushed to find Takeda. That was until he smelled French toast. He followed his nose to the kitchen. "Good morning Suga!" Nishinoya said with a bright smile. "Morning! I was making you some breakfast." Sugawara said, placing the plate on the counter like old times. Nishinoya dug in quickly, face full of delicious food. "I've been instructed to give you this." Sugawara said, showing Nishinoya's prenatal vitamins. The omega rolled his eyes in annoyance and took the vitamin before finishing your food.

Once the shorter male was done, he wiped his mouth then sighed. "Do you know where Takeda is?" Nishinoya asked him. Sugawara was pleasantly surprised and nodded. "Last I saw him, he was cleaning the ball room from last night." Nishinoya thanked him and started walking. "Other direction!" Sugawara yelled as he watched the omega walk the wrong way. Nishinoya blushed in embarrassment and laughed it off going in the right way. He was trying to read the signs when someone approached him. "You look lost." The recognizable voice told him. It was Asahi's step-dad, Ukai. "Just a little. I needed to talk to you and Takeda-senpai." Nishinoya said, bowing in front of Ukai.

"We're currently kind of busy. We'll meet you in your room at 12 pm." Ukai said, before walking off. Nishinoya nodded in agreement then walked back to the kitchen to retrace his steps. "Did you go talk to him?" Sugawara said, washing dishes from cooking. "They're coming to my room at 12... They're going to put me back in jail." Nishinoya said in fear. Sugawara sighed, "Yeah, maybe for a little while but Azumane wouldn't like if his pregnant omega was in jail." Sugawara said with a wink. Nishinoya blushed and shook his head. "I saw him carry you to your room." Sugawara giggled, Nishinoya gasped then covered his blushing cheeks.

"Really? That's embarrassing. I'm gonna head back to my room." Nishinoya said, as he started going into the direction of the room. He saw Tanaka looking around like a lost puppy. "Noya!! You're okay! I thought you died!" Tanaka said, running up to Nishinoya and giving hun a soft hug. "I just went to go get breakfast... I would've left a note?" Nishinoya told him. Tanaka pouted at Nishinoya's joke since he knew the omega was illiterate. "Anyways some people are gonna be here at 12 so you'll have to get out." Nishinoya said, going back in the room. Tanaka pouted. "And go where?" Tanaka asked him with a sarcastic attitude. Nishinoya smiled and gave him a note.

"It's the girl from last night! Is this her... room number?" Tanaka asked as Nishinoya handed him a picture of Kiyoko and a note that said. (ROM NUBER  F4 332) "It's says Room Number floor 332, I found it while walking around. I got you bro." Nishinoya said lightly hitting his shoulder. Tanaka eyes were shaped like hearts. "Okay, I'm going now." Tanaka said, almost out the door. "Put some draws on Tanaka."

To Be Continued...