Chapter 17

Tanaka ended up sleeping in the same room as Nishinoya. They continued talking about what Nishinoya should do with the baby, but Nishinoya knew he couldn't take care of a baby. Even if it was his. Tanaka was fast asleep in the bed when Nishinoya was still up. He knew what to do. He had to go talk to Asahi. He quietly left the room and walked down to the jail cells. They weren't being guarded, so Nishinoya helped himself. He walked down the long familiar hallway.

"Nishinoya?!" Asahi yelled in surprise, before Nishinoya could even reach his cell. The omega waved then started crying again. "I- I'm sorry... I'm going to make it right, this wasn't a good idea." Nishinoya told him. Asahi held his head down, not even wanting to look at the omega. "You should go." Asahi said, Nishinoya looked around and saw a key. He unlocked Asahi cell then walked in. "What are you-" Azumane asked before Nishinoya grabbed his hand then pressed it against his stomach. "Your baby is in there. You have to take care of it, I obviously can't- but you can give it the best life possible. I'll clear your name but you have to take it as soon as it's born and I'm leaving." Nishinoya told him.

Nishinoya that about it for a long time, it seemed like just leaving the child with Asahi was maybe the best idea. "Leave? You're just going to leave me and our baby?" Asahi asked in horror while he was grinding his teeth together. Nishinoya pouted, "Look at where we are now, you really want me anywhere around it?" Nishinoya asked, sarcastically. Azumane nodded his head still saying yes but Nishinoya shook his head no. "I'm sorry." The omega said, backing away from the alpha. Azumane sighed then began to blush. "I thought we had a connection that night, why do you feel so ashamed?" Asahi asked the question that's been in his head for weeks. Nishinoya scoffed, "You sent me to prison and you were the first person I went to okay? It's not something I'd normally do." Nishinoya said, putting his guard up.

"Nishinoya. You took my virginity." Azumane confessed, Nishinoya's eyes widened. He gulped before his eyes teared up and he started crying. "I- I'm sorry! Oh god I'm terrible!" Nishinoya cried, Asahi didn't mean to make the omega cry. He brought the omega into a huh. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin! I can't believe it!" Nishinoya continued to cry, Asahi began letting out a calming scent. "It's okay. It's not like it was bad." Azumane laughed, trying to make the situation light. "I forgive you Noya. You're just scared."

To Be Continued...