Chapter 5

Officer Tsukishima drove Nishinoya to the castle's main gates. What kind of punishment is this? He was getting punishment for robbery and here he was in the most expensive place in the kingdom. What a weird place. But if it meant seeing that fine ass king everyday, Nishinoya really didn't mind. He wouldn't go further than a look and a wink though to not cause any further problems.

Nishinoya watched as the gates opened. It was almost magical. The castle was amazing. His mood quickly changed from annoyed to amazed. He was almost surprised this counted as a punishment. They parked in front of the castle and he saw an officer with green hair walk up to him. Nishinoya quickly could tell that he was a dominant beta and was marked. He also noticed the look Tsukishima gave him before unlocking the car door. Nishinoya made a mental note that they might be mated. The green-haired officer whose badge read, Yamaguchi, took him out of the car and walked him inside. "I will be taking you into your room. The King has given you the job as King Azumane's second servant. You will be bringing him his meals, waking him up, and getting him ready for the day." The officer told him as they walked through the castle. Nishinoya scoffed. "Only that? For all of this? Haha, I'm starting to like this Kingdom." He snorted. Yamaguchi was a little confused but didn't say anything. 

Soon they got to a door. Yamaguchi opened it, to show a dim, small, room. One bed, a dresser with a mirror, a light and a speaker. Not the best but Nishinoya couldn't complain. "Get comfortable. Someone will bring your clothes soon." The officer said before closing the door. Nishinoya opened the dresser and saw a toothbrush, towel, wash cloth, lotion, deodorant, and a hair brush. He scoffed and sighed as he laid on the bed. All he had to do was make a couple of friends in the castle and he was really set to go. He was about to fall asleep before the door opened and a girl with blonde hair held a basket full of clothes with a paper on top. "H-here's your week schedule and cl-clothes." She said looking at him. The girl's name tag read Hitoka. He decided to use his charm on him and laughed. 

"Thank you Hitoka." He said, then winked. Her face blew up in blush as she handed him the box. "J-just call me Yachi please." She told him, shyly. "Noted. Well, thank you Yachi~" He said. in a slightly seductive voice. She nodded her head then bowed and ran out of the room. Nishinoya burst out with laughter as he changed into some better clothes. He wasn't liking the clothing style, but wasn't enjoying it either. He looked at the paper, seeing that he had to give the king his dinner in 10 minutes. He had no idea where or how to get to the kitchen or the King's room. He groaned then opened the door to his room. The omega looked up, down, all around for either the kitchen or the King's room. There were tons of people walking around, but they all stared at him or ignored him when he tried asking for help.

"Hey! What kind of place just ignores an omega! A dominant one at that!" He yelled out loud. Yachi tapped his shoulder and he flinched. The girl grabbed his hand, she pulled him to the kitchen. It was basically a restaurant. Nishinoya looked around then saw a tray on the counter top, on the tray there was a note that said, 'For King Azumane. Room 1108.' Nishinoya grabbed the tray. Yachi pointed to the middle of the doors that had the numbers. Nishinoya grumbled all the way there, of course he was late on the first day. To be fair, this was a huge castle, fit for not one, but two kings so of course he would get lost. He knocked on the king's door. 

The incredibly attractive alpha, opened the door. Covered in jewelry, cape, crown, the whole look. It didn't even take a second guess to know that the king was a dominant alpha. Nishinoya cleared his throat then laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry I'm a bit late. This is a huge castle." Nishinoya said, handing him the tray. The king's glare was harsh but then he softly smiled. "Don't worry, I understand. Did you get your clothes and schedule?" The king asked as he checked his food. Nishinoya looked at the meat, rice, and steam broccoli on his tray. His stomach growled as he remembered he hasn't eaten in two days. "Y-yes! Sorry, yes I did." Nishinoya said, wiping the drool from his mouth. The king looked at Nishinoya then sighed, he gave him his plate of barbecued meat and the omega gasped. 

"Really? You have to be the nicest king I've met! Thank you!" Nishinoya said, taking the plate in glee. He danced down the hallway with his plate, seeing a new song about the food. 

To Be Continued...