Chapter 16

They gave Nishinoya a room, as everyone decided how what they were going to do. Nishinoya didn't know what he'd got himself into. He cried into the pillows, he couldn't get rid of this child inside of him. He kept crying and wailing into the pillows. Why did he go to the king of all people? Why didn't he stop him, he was in full control? He began hiccuping then becoming sick. He rushed out the room and looked around for the nearest bathroom. All of a sudden, Sugawara pulled him into a bathroom. Nishinoya threw up in the toilet, letting all of his stress go. "Crazy coincidence." Sugawara said, rubbing Nishinoya's back. This was the shorter's male first time, throwing up because of his pregnancy. So he was a little freaked out. 

"Oh god..." Nishinoya said, holding his stomach. "How are you feeling?" Sugawara said, flushing the toilet for the pregnant omega and helping him up. "I fucked Suga... I- I fucked up.... fuck!" Nishinoya said, tears running down his face once again. "Let's go back to your room and talk, yea?" Sugawara said, Nishinoya nodded then they both walked to Nishinoya's room. Once they got to the room Nishinoya sat on the bed and Sugawara sighed. "Word got out quick. They put Azumane in solitary confinement. Did he really... rape you?" Sugawara asked him. Nishinoya trusted him. He knew he could trust Sugawara, but that wasn't going to stop Sugawara from being pissed. 

"N-no... I'm just ashamed, I- I went up to him and begged. I was fully conscious. I- I fuck-" Nishinoya cried. Sugawara sighed then hugged him. "Why'd you lie? Nishinoya, the whole kingdom is at stake. They put him solitary confinement." Sugawara told him. Nishinoya shrugged his shoulders. Sugawara looked at him and shook his head. "Suga... I couldn't tell them that. I just need it gone, I'll do whatever it takes." Nishinoya told him. Sugawara sat next to him. "Okay if you don't do it for yourself or for Asahi's stake. At least do it for me, Daichi's gonna be super stressed and I just agreed to be his mate." Sugawara told him. Nishinoya nodded his head, he wiped his tears and nodded.

"Let me think about it some more." Nishinoya said. Sugawara smiled. Nishinoya then gasped. "You're his mate now congratulations!" He clapped and Sugawara laughed. He posed so Nishinoya could see the engagement ring on his finger and Nishinoya looked at it with pure bliss. "It's beautiful." He stated, pulling Sugawara's hand closer to have a closer look. "I know, I tried to talk him out of getting something so fancy." Sugawara said, scratching his head. Nishinoya's jaw dropped. "Are you kidding, do you know what I'd do for a ring like that." Nishinoya shook his head. Sugawara laughed again then looked at the clock on the wall.

"Alright, I must go now, but just think about it yeah?" Sugawara asked, Nishinoya nodded as he watched Sugawara leave his room. As he left Tanaka walked in and closed it right behind him. "Noya... why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?! Or that you had sex with the king?! Tell me everything and the truth please." Tanaka said, crossing his arms. Nishinoya shook his head. "I went into heat in jail. I passed out and woke up like this." Nishinoya lied, Tanaka couldn't each his mouth shut. Nishinoya knew better. Tanaka curled his fist. "I said tell me the truth! I know you Nishinoya, you'll fuck the nearest omega before you let yourself go unconscious during heat!" Tanaka yelled, Nishinoya's eyes widened.

"Why would you lie to me! I've been by your side since your parents left you in the outskirts!" Tanaka continued yelling. Nishinoya's emotions took over him again and he began to cry. "I'm sorry. Okay, I went into heat and- and I went into his room. I don't know why, I was unconscious yet something just led me..." Nishinoya cried. He hiccuped and looked at Tanaka with tears in his eyes. "I'm too far along to get an abortion Tanaka... I can't have a child... what if I just give it to Azumane." Nishinoya ranted. Tanaka shrugged his shoulders.

"I think you should stay here and help raise it. I mean, it's only right and you can't tell a big, life ruining lie like that." Tanaka told the omega. Nishinoya sighed then nodded. "I think you should talk it over with the king AND tell the truth to everyone!" Tanaka said, his arms still crossed, with his eyes piercing into Nishinoya's soul. Nishinoya just kept nodding to Tanaka's words, but he didn't know if he could even look at Asahi again.

To Be Continued...