Chapter 20

Sugawara made Nishinoya another meal after he threw up. "Sorry for bothering you... I got hungry again." Sugawara laughed and shook his head. "No need to apologize, eating for two, yeah?" Sugawara said in between chuckles. Nishinoya glared at him but continued to eat. Suddenly, he smelled Asahi, he perked up and looked around. The returned king was coming down the hallway, many people surrounding him with cameras and asking him a lot of questions. Azumane and Nishinoya made eye contact before the crowd noticed the omega. They rushed over to him before Nishinoya could react.

How far along are you? What made you lie? Are you really pregnant? What's the relationship between you and the king? Aren't you a conflicted criminal? Age? Have you gotten an abortion? What makes you better than the rest of us? Were just some of the questions Nishinoya was faced with. There was plenty more he couldn't even comprehend. He became nauseous as Suga pulled him out of the crowd. He pulled Noya into the kitchen where the crowd couldn't reach them. Noya ran to the sink and threw up. "Poor thing, let it out Noya." Sugawara said, rubbing his back. Azumane walked into the kitchen making Nishinoya look over his shoulder.

"I sent the crowd away." Azumane said, he had no idea seeing Nishinoya throwing up. Once Nishinoya stopped, Azumane stepped closer. "How are you feeling?" Azumane said, pulling Nishinoya into a hug. The omega grumbled, "Seeing as I just threw up my food, I'm amazing." Nishinoya told Azumane. The alpha hummed then kept quiet to Nishinoya's sarcasm. "I- I need a nap." Nishinoya said, pushing the alpha out of his way. He ran to his room, knowing the alpha was most likely running behind him. He got to his room and laid down. Even if he wanted to sleep, for some reason he couldn't. Sleeping for the past week as been a really big issue. Asahi rattled the doorknobs and growled as he found the door was locked.

"Okay, you don't have to talk but at least let me tell you about the situation going on." Nishinoya heard the alpha say through the door. The omega opened the door and then pouted. "I just bailed you out of jail Nishinoya. You can't keep lying especially to royals. Plus a lie like that, listen you can stay in the castle for however long you want you just gotta stay out of trouble and I can give you everything you need." Azumane told him. It sounded like a dream come to true to the tiny omega. "Sure!" Nishinoya quickly agreed. Asahi really wanted to change Nishinoya's mind on leaving at the end of his pregnancy. "Alright, but I want you closer to me. So you're getting moved, after dinner."

Asahi said, before turning around. Nishinoya was getting moved to a bigger room, maybe being pregnant wasn't so terrible. Nishinoya looked at the bed behind him then turned back to the king was walking down the hall. "Wait! I- I haven't fell asleep like yesterday in awhile... c-can you take a nap with me. Only cause I'm fucking tired got it!" Nishinoya said, Azumane looked back with a smile. He came back to the room and locked the door behind him. Nishinoya laid down facing the opposite direction. Azumane got comfortable and laid down beside the omega. There was an awkward silence before Nishinoya turned around with a big pout. "You gotta do what you did yesterday dummy." Nishinoya grumbled, getting a little closer to Nishinoya.

"Ohh you want to cuddle." Asahi said, grabbing a hold of Nishinoya and letting out a relaxing smell. Nishinoya blushed then let out a relaxed sigh. His eye lids felt heavy and he dropped them. Asahi could tell Nishinoya was asleep. "God, I wonder why are you like this."

To Be Continued...