Chapter 11

Sugawara brought Nishinoya back to the cell, seconds before the clock hit midnight. Since Nishinoya didn't want to get his friend in trouble, he stayed in his cell. That's when the worst happened, Nishinoya began to get a fever. Slick, started dripping out of his pants and onto the bed. "Oh goodness." Nishinoya exclaimed, as his stomach and lower parts began to ache in pain. He quickly dug his hands into his pants to try and relieve his pain. He needed to remain conscious since he was going into heat in a unfamiliar environment. Except, the only way to do that was to mate, since he was going to be in heat all week. 

Suga was right, Nishinoya still wanted Asahi. He knew because all he could think while he pumped 3 fingers in and out of his hole was how he wanted Asahi. The heat was getting to his head. Nishinoya flipped over on his back and humped a pillow under him. He still fingered himself. He bit his lip to stop himself from letting out a bunch of moans. He couldn't stop thinking about the king as he fingered himself, hitting the right spot each time. His toes curled into the slick-soaked sheets. 

He let out a loud and desperate sigh as he came all on the pillow beneath him. "Oh my god~" He quietly let out. His legs shook desperately as he hadn't gotten to even release in months. Still, the orgasm wasn't strong enough. "Fuck. I need him." Nishinoya said, as the heat got to his heat. He put his clothes back on the best he could, and grabbed the key under his pillow. He unlocking the cell then held it open with the soaked pillow and put the key back. He hid the key somewhere he would remember it and dashed it to Asahi's room. His extremely strong pheromones were leaked out in the castle for every alpha to know that there was a dominant omega in heat. 

Azumane could smell it immediately. He opened his door then peaked down the stairs that's when he saw him. The troubling omega crawling up to the stairs. "P-please h-help. You have to help me." Nishinoya pleaded, Asahi rushed down the stairs and picked Nishinoya up. The alpha immediately groaned at the smell. It was so sweet, he'd never smelt anything like it. It also didn't quite help that Nishinoya was whispering, "Help me please."  in his ear. He placed the omega down and looked at his arms, slick was all over him. "F-fuck. I don't know what to do. I can't let anyone else have you, but I don't want to touch you. God I can't." Asahi said, looking at the omega who started to take his pants off. The smell got stronger, the alpha growled, Nishinoya wasn't wearing underwear. 

"I-I'm not unconscious. I'm saying come fuck me before I pass out idiot." Nishinoya said, throwing his clothes on the ground. The alpha couldn't turn him down now, he locked his door and climbed on the bed. He took off his clothes too and Nishinoya stared in awe. He looked Asahi in his eyes then whined. "Hurry please, I'm ready." Nishinoya said, then spread his legs. "Stop, wh-why are you doing this? Why'd you come to me, of all the alphas in the castle." Asahi said, trying to hold himself back. "I want you to help. Even though, I'm still mad at you for putting me in the cell, I- I still mmph~!" Nishinoya began saying before he was interrupted with Asahi's lips. The alpha smelled amazing, Nishinoya wrapped his arms and legs around the alpha. 

Asahi took off his pants somehow in the process and flipped Nishinoya on top. "Okay, make yourself better." Asahi said, in between breaths. Nishinoya looked down at the alpha's humongous cock. He almost moaned just from the sight. He drooled then started to look his member up and down. The heat was taking over him now. "Hngh- wait, let's make you come first then you can do that." Asahi said, lifting Nishinoya's head. "But I want your cock." He whined, Asahi sighed grabbed Nishinoya's waist, he lifted the omega above his throbbing member then let him down about half way. The omega let out purposefully loud moan. "So full~ Cock is so good" Asahi's eyes rolled to the back of his head. This was an amazing way to lose his virginity but he wasn't going to tell anyone. Nishinoya started riding Asahi like crazy. 

The omega had no idea that he was only taking half of Asahi's cock, but he didn't need. Asahi was going crazy, he held Nishinoya's waist in case that he might fall. Nishinoya made sure give the alpha a show. "Goddamn, this is too good. Coming!" Asahi said, holding Nishinoya hips still as he pumped the omega with cum. "So warm. Can I keep going alpha?" Nishinoya asked, as he watched Asahi calm down from his high. "Of- of course." 

To Be Continued...