Chapter 15

Nishinoya was quiet. He knew he was pregnant, he wasn't dumb. After the way he was feeling after his heat it didn't take a certified doctor to figure it out. "Y-yes. I only came back to see if I could abort it, since I couldn't in Shiratorizawa." Nishinoya confessed, which was true. They were going to stay an extra day, Nishinoya told Tanaka so he can see some old friends and Tanaka just wanted some Karasuno food. "Even if you could, aborting a royal baby is illegal here." Azumane said, Nishinoya realized then and there their conversation was being recorded. He broke out in tears.

"I don't want to carry your child, not after what you did to me, Asahi." Nishinoya said, hiccuping as he genuinely did not want to be pregnant. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you Nishinoya?" Azumane asked confused. He got anxious as he knew people were listening to them. "Then how come I'm pregnant with your baby? W-why did I wake up naked next to you on that day..." Nishinoya cried, he backed up a little bit and Asahi pouted. "You came to me during your heat." Azumane said, he was getting upset by Nishinoya's acting and his attempt to make him look bad. "I was unconscious. The last I remember was being in pain in my cell... I didn't know the king as such little control." Nishinoya said, the king was at his limit.

Just then the door opened and Nishinoya ran for it. Only to run into a small recessive omega and a dominant alpha. "You must be Nishinoya, here we'll get you situated and seen by a doctor." The omega said. Nishinoya jerked away from him then sighed. "Who are you?" He asked, he didn't know what to do at this point. "Well, we're Azumane's step-parents. I'm Takeda and this is Ukai." He introduced. Nishinoya congratulated himself on the inside. He bowed to show respect then bit his lip. "I'm sorry I let myself get pregnant. I'm not from Karasuno nor am I aware of the rules about courting, marriage and pregnancy and stuff in Karasuno." Nishinoya told them. Takeda smiled then pulled Nishinoya into a different room in the castle. Ukai walked into the room, Nishinoya just left so he could talk to Azumane.

As Nishinoya and Takeda walked to a different room. Nishinoya heard Sugawara's voice be called by the outer king. He smiled watching the grey-haired omega walk onto stage with Daichi. "Is Sawamura also your son?" Nishinoya asked as they walked. Takeda nodded then sighed. "I didn't think Azumane would do anything like that." Takeda said, he seemed heartbroken and Nishinoya felt a bit guilty, but then again he had to do what he had to do. "Y-you heard everything?" Nishinoya said, acting as if he didn't already know. Takeda nodded his head and Nishinoya sighed in annoyance.

"Don't worry, Nishinoya. We'll have this issue resolved soon." Takeda said, rubbing his back. Nishinoya smiled then nodded. They finally reached the nursing side of the castle. Takeda knocked on the door and a small blonde woman opened it. "Mr. Takeda! It's nice to see you again!" She said, quickly bowing as her face turned bright red. "It's nice to see you as well, Yachi. I was wondering if you can give this young gentleman a quick ultrasound and answer any of our questions." Takeda asked, Yachi quickly nodded then opened the door up more. "Alright just lay here, while I get my equipment." Yachi stated. The nursing room was big, Nishinoya felt a sense of nervousness. Mr. Takeda was right beside him then sighed. "I'm so sorry this happened. It must be because he hasn't been close with a dominant omega, he must've not been able to resist such a strong smell." Takeda thought out loud.

"Thank you. I also apologize for causing so much trouble." Nishinoya fakly apologized. Takeda shook his head then sighed. The little blonde girl came back with all her machinery. "Alright, just lay bath and lift your shirt sir." Yachi said, she was holding a bottle of some type of jel like cream. Nishinoya did as told. Nishinoya looked down at his small bump, it wasn't noticeable in clothes but sure as hell was noticeable without. Yachi began rubbing the cream on Nishinoya's small stomach pudge. After putting the cream on she put a small wand on it. Immediately there was a heartbeat. Nishinoya looked at the screen of the machine and began to tear up. "Well? How far along is he?" Takeda asked. "10 weeks. As I'm looking around the baby is a little unweight, but we can get you started on some vitamins to vet baby's weight up-" Yachi began saying.

"No! I- I can't have it.... please abort it. I know it may be illegal but... I can't he hurt me." Nishinoya said, half not lying. Yachi looked at him and shook his head. "I would let you if you could, but 8 weeks is the maximum time you can be along to get an abortion in Karasuno." Yachi told them. Takeda sighed then hugged Nishinoya. "In fact, 10 weeks is the longest you can be along to get an abortion anywhere." Yachi said, breaking the news to Nishinoya.

To Be Continued...