Chapter 14

Nishinoya struggled to put on his tux. He was getting ready to go back to the kingdom of Karasuno. He had to do it so Tanaka wouldn't think something was seriously wrong. Once Nishinoya finally got the last button on his tuxedo together, they quickly rushed out the apartment. Well, Tanaka did. Nishinoya was tired, recently he was always tired. They left Shiratorizawa in a hurry, luckily Karasuno sent out chariots for people in other kingdoms. They squished themselves in the chariot and it started moving to the godforsaken kingdom. Nishinoya was scared and nervous, what if someone caught him? What if he had to face the king again. After that night, he'd never want to hear his name again.

The chariot entered the kingdom. Nishinoya couldn't help but miss the few of Karasuno. It was so beautiful, but the beauty was ruined by the crowds of people waiting to get in the castle. Luckily, the people in the chariots were carried to straight there without having to be in that very long line. Tanaka got off quickly, Nishinoya laughed at how excited his friend was. "I just know it Noya, this is the night I find the woman of my dreams." Tanaka said, as they walked to the entrance behind everyone else. Nishinoya patted his shoulder then laughed. "If you keep saying that, you'll jinx it." Nishinoya said. Tanaka gasped then shook his head, he pretended to zip his mouth close and Nishinoya giggled. As they walked inside, Nishinoya could smell the food. His stomach rumbled, his mouth watered, even though he ate just a couple of minutes before they got on the chariot, he clearly was starving. 

The smell of the food was familiar. Nishinoya could tell that Sugawara catered to the event. Nishinoya kind of wanted to see the grey-haired male again. The room was crowded and unsurprisingly a lot of alphas began hitting on Nishinoya. The small dominant omega tried his best ignored then unless they tried to get physical. Nishinoya was looking for the food bar, he basically followed his nose. Tanaka followed behind him while looking out for any beautiful women. Once Nishinoya found the food, he started devouring everything in sight. He had plates on plates of food. Tanaka wasn't hungry and just got a drink as he sighed. He stood against a wall and sipped on his drink, waiting for something interesting to happen. 

The kings weren't out yet, Tanaka was bored and disappointed, Nishinoya was eating. So far, the night seemed bland. All of a sudden a blue-haired woman ran out of a nearby door, holding seasonings in her hand. Tanaka's eyes widen as he looked at the woman. She was gorgeous. She was the one. The one he had been looking for, Tanaka followed her without a second doubt. Nishinoya saw as he ran, he recognized the woman, she worked in the castle, manly with King Sawamura. He was now alone. It didn't matter though, if anything he came for the food. "Noya?" He heard someone say, Nishinoya turned around, garlic bread in his mouth and spaghetti sauce around his mouth. 

"Haha, I see you're enjoying the food." Sugawara said, looking at the omega. Nishinoya quickly swallowed and smiled. "I can tell you made it." Nishinoya said, with a huge smile. Sugawara laughed then nodded his head. He pulled the smaller male into a hug. "I knew you were coming. Made extra food just for you." Sugawara joked. They continued to talk about how Nishinoya was doing. Sugawara didn't want to say but Nishinoya seemed more tired than he used to, obviously more hungry and considering the last time he had saw Nishinoya he was heat... Sugawara was 65% Noya was pregnant, but he decided not to bring it up because it seemed like he was having a good time. As they were chatting, the lights dimmed but two. Royal music started to play. Sawamura and Azumane walked onto a big stage watching everything. 

"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you for making it tonight, please use this time to find your future mates while we do as well. There is a food bar, being updated constantly for your pleasure. Have a nice night!" Azumane stated to the entire ball room before everyone continued to back what they were doing. Before Azumane sat down, he smelled him. He smelled the omega he spent the night with. Nishinoya got a bit nervous seeing the alpha again. "He's going to say your name tonight, you know." Nishinoya said, putting his dirty plate down. Sugawara nodded his head then blushed. "Yeah. I know." Sugawara said, a smile unintentionally growing on his face. Noya snickered then smiled. "Good luck to you tonight." Nishinoya said, Sugawara was about to respond when he saw the food bar almost early. "Ah, got to get back to work. Hold on, I'll talk to you later." Sugawara said, putting his apron back on. 

Nishinoya nodded then walked off into the direction Tanaka ran in. Suddenly someone yanked his arm then he yelped. "Oi! Back off!" He said, trying to fight off someone. He looked back seeing the tall, scrawny, and blonde police man again. He knew exactly why Tsukishima was taking him. Nishinoya began to tear up and let out stressed out pheromones. "Don't take me back to him, please!" Nishinoya began to yell and whine. This caused a scene, which caused Tsukishima to cover the omega's mouth, pick him up and carrying him. "Officer Tsukishima, I did not mean kidnap, the poor thing." Azumane said, Nishinoya was put down and booked it for the door. It was shut quickly before he could leave. 

Tsukishima stood outside the door until he got the signal to let Nishinoya back out. "Before I say anything, let me ask. How are you Nishinoya?" Asahi said, trying his best to compose himself. "How the fuck do you think I'm doing? I have to see you once again. I didn't want anything to do with you, goddammit." Nishinoya said with a slight hiss. Asahi was surprised then let out calming pheromones so he could talk the omega with a clear head. "St-stop. Listen, I'm not doing so well. I just came here to support my friend." Nishinoya said, clearly aware of the smell Asahi was letting out. 

"Is it because of your pregnancy?" 

To Be Continued...