Chapter 12

Nishinoya woke up in the king's bed. He was in shock when he remembered everything that happened the previous night. All the rounds, loads, moaning, and knots. He couldn't believe they really fucked like ruthless animals, even after Nishinoya felt better. He remembered all the the things Asahi said to him. Nishinoya's heart fluttered thinking about it. Asahi really was thinking about him, or it could've just been Nishinoya's heat smell getting to him. That's all last night really was. No hard feelings. Nishinoya sighed then quickly got up and looked at the time. The sun was to come up any minute, he felt disgusted, cum was running out his ass. He grabbed his clothes then booked it back to his cell. 

He washed up in the hallway's bathroom, went into his cell, grabbed his escape plan then put it into action. He booked it to a broken window that led out the garden. The window's brokenness caused it to open without any hassle. He jumped out quickly, landing in the dirt behind him. He looked around the garden for a rope and flashlight. The omega remembered leaving his flashlight in the garden that night before he got sent to jail. The rope was just pure luck. He quickly found the items and ran undercover to the castle's gates. He knew the guards would catch him so he'd have to go the back way. Which was probably going to take a long time, but Nishinoya could not step foot back into that damn castle, let alone spend another minute in this kingdom. He ran to the gates and used the rope to climb over. 

It was a long run to Karasuno's back outer walls. The kingdom was gorgeous as the sun was coming up, but Nishinoya couldn't stop for the scenery. He had to go and fast. He had to exit the kingdom before anyone realized he was gone or he was going to be in even more hell. After his night with the king, Nishinoya was a bit sore so he was running slower than usual. He tried his best to power through, but with his aching trying not to fumble was a bit of a hard task. As he approached the tall, stone, wall he took a break to catch his breath. He threw the rope of the wall and picked up a heavy rock to place on the other end. After it was stable he began his climb. He took it slowly but surely. He couldn't risk falling from this height, where nobody would be ale to help it. 

He reached the top and took a break. Then he took in the scenery. "Good riddance, Karasuno! I'll be staying out of you for a long, long while." He said, sliding down. The rope burned his skin but he couldn't care less, he was finally free. He ran to where him and Tanaka would also meet up to see nothing but old wood, and his tent. "He must still be in Shiratorizawa. I'll go in the morning." Nishinoya said, he was out of breath from all this running. He was sweaty and quiet hungry. He went in his tent to see if he still had some of his stuff. Luckily, he had a fishing pole and his older seasonings. "Time to go fishing I guess." Nishinoya said, grabbing the fishing pole. 

As Nishinoya was on his escape, Azumane slowly woke up out of his slumber. The sun was already up, so he overslept. He needed a new assistant, the new current one could never do her job right. He got up then remembered every, single, detail. "Nishinoya? Crap, where is he." He said, stupidly looking around his room. He got dressed then ordered for Hinata to retrieve him from his cell, thinking that Nishinoya probably left after he woke up. He walked down to the dining area to see Daichi eating and talking to the grey-haired omega. "Good morning Sawamura, Good morning Sugawara." Azumane said, to the both of them. "Good morning, your highness. I left your breakfast on the counter, since nobody came by to pick up your breakfast." Sugawara told him. Azumane laughed at the irony and nodded. 

"Your highness! Code green!" Hinata yelled, rushing up to him. Code green, meaning the prisoner broke out of their cell. Sugawara looked at Hinata confused, Azumane did as well. I know he went back to his cell, after being out with Sugawara. What were you doing that, you weren't on duty?" Azumane said, quickly standing up and going to the castle's gates to see if Nishinoya was near there. 

"Fuck, not after last night. Nishinoya please." 

To Be Continued...