Chapter 24

Nishinoya woke up alone once again. Him and the king has been falling asleep together every night for the past two weeks. Yet, every time he'd wake up in the bed by himself. Nishinoya got up and walked to the bathroom. He did his business and saw that he had a recording left for him. Asahi found a tape recorder and started recording him saying Nishinoya's schedule. The omega turned on the recording as he brushed his teeth and put on his clothes. He was to eat, study his reading and writing then he had an appointment. Then he was free for the rest of the day. He finished putting on his clothes then went to the kitchen. For some reason, he felt great. "Good morning Suga." Nishinoya said, sitting down in his seat. "You seem to be in a good mood." Sugawara said, pushing his plate of breakfast towards him. "Yeah, I woke up feeling great." Nishinoya said, afterwards he began stuffing his face.

Tanaka came down soon after and sat beside Nishinoya. He let out a long sigh with a huge pout on his face. "What's wrong, bro?" Nishinoya asked with food still in his mouth. "Shimizu... man she's so amazing, but I can't be an omega for her." Tanaka whined. Since Kiyoko was a dominant alpha, it meant naturally Tanaka was to act like a dominant omega to take the place in a relationship. It was Tanaka's first time acting like an omega. "You got this dude, don't worry it's only the first week. You'll grow into it more." Nishinoya told him. "Plus you got two omegas here that can help." Sugawara said, with a smile. Tanaka thanked him then groaned. "How can you guys act so submissive all dayyyy." Sugawara chuckled as Nishinoya was full on laughing at the beta. "Stopp laughinggg." Tanaka whined. "Well, you'll have to get over it quick, we're about to have her lesson." It probably didn't help Tanaka's case that Kiyoko was their tutor to help them read and write. Nishinoya said, pushing his empty plate to Sugawara and taking his vitamins.

Tanaka sighed as he then followed Nishinoya to their study room. Nishinoya was avid when it came to studying his reading and writing. He made sure to understand each lesson Kiyoko gave. Kiyoko was already there, she had notebooks set up on the table for them to work in. Pencil, paper and flashcards. The two sat down to start their lesson. Kiyoko was having them practice writing simple words. Nishinoya was able to read a tiny bit, but he didn't know how to write a single word so Kiyoko started there. Tanaka on the other hand was terrible at both. Reading and writing. He didn't take it as serious as Nishinoya, he only really agreed to take the class to get more time with Kiyoko. As alpha continued to help Nishinoya with his work, Tanaka was too focused on earlier. He still had no clue on how to be an omega. 

Once 2 hour lesson ended Kiyoko took the papers up. "Tanaka man you didn't do jack! I just learned how to write my name bro." Nishinoya pouted, Tanaka laughed it off then sighed. "Sorry bro, just this omega thing getting to my head. Imma try to sleep it off you know?" Tanaka said, trying to keep a good attitude. Nishinoya nodded, "Alright bro, if you need help you know where to find me." Nishinoya said, walking in the opposite direction. He had a check-up so he headed to the nurse's office. As expected, Azumane and Yachi was already there. For the past few weeks Asahi's and Nishinoya's were perfect.

They did go anything outside of cuddling though, so with all of Nishinoya's hormones going crazy and the lack of contact, Nishinoya had a sex dream. Asahi him fucking him like he did on the night of his heat. The thought was making him horny and now he had to control his smell all day. He sat down on the bed then smiled. "Hi Yachi~" He smiled. "Hi Noya, you ready for the check-up?" She asked, Nishinoya nodded and laid back.

To Be Continued...