Stiles Stilinski | Stay away from Stiles

Watching Stiles and Malia cuddle up to each other in the hallway day after day became painful. Knowing you'll never get the chance to tell him how you feel put a pit in your stomach. You liked him so much and it hurt you so bad to see him happy with someone other than you. Malia didn't deserve him but you couldn't tell her that, she would kill you dead.

You take your seat in the back of Mrs. Martin's class with your lab partner, Danny. Stiles and Malia walk in all over each other, it was sickening. You clench your fist until your nails draw blood from your palms. Out of the corner of your eye, you see malia kick Danny from his seat.

"What's up nerd?" She smirks, obviously proud of herself for that deadly insult.

"Bother someone your own species." You spit back. You see her claws growing from her nails.

"What did you say?!" She takes your arm, digging her disgusting claws into it.

"You heard me. Scram mutt." Your arm starts to sting as she removes her claws.

"Stay away from Stiles."

"Or what? You're gonna bite me? You know what they do to dogs that bite, yeah?" She snarls and takes her seat beside Stiles. You didn't know where the confidence to talk to her like that came from but holy hell did it feel good.

By the time your last class finished, everyone in the school knew that you liked Stiles. Malia has a big mouth, apparently. People were coming up to you asking you all sorts of questions about the situation, some even told you Malia was going to fight you later.

Trying to avoid a beating, you escaped the school to your favourite place. The old Hale house brought a peaceful feeling to you, maybe because it was hidden deep in the woods or that no one hardly ever came out here. You sat on the front stair case with your head in your hands. You jumped as twigs snapped in the distance.

"Hello?" You called out.

"Hey, sorry didn't mean to scare you" You see Stiles approach you from the side of the house. "What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same question." He sits beside you on the steps.

"I was looking for you and Lydia told me that you come out here to think." Damn Lydia, always telling people your hiding places.

"I guess Malia told you what happened earlier?" He nods.

"She told me her version but i'm assuming yours might be a little different."

"Yeah I'll actually tell you the truth." You roll your eyes. He chuckles.

"Yeah she can be a little..."

"Horrible? Rude? The devil re-incarnated?"

"Not the words I would use but sure." He sighs "Look what she said was uncalled for and I'm sorry she's always been so rude to you. I don't want you to think that I don't like you now that i'm sort of seeing her"

"Sort of?" Your heart skips a beat.

"Yeah I like her and everything but she's a bit much. Truth is, i've liked you for a long time." He blushes and looks away.

"I'm not gonna tell you to dump her and be with me but i'm also not gonna not tell you that" You both laugh.

"I guess we'll just have to see how the next couple days play out"