Stiles Stilinski | Get a room

Requested by Idkstilinski

You weren't  proud of the things you had said to Scott earlier that day. You knew you had to apologize so you walked down the few meters of sidewalk to his house. You see the famous blue jeep as you walk up the front steps to knock on the door. "Hi Breezy, Scott is upstairs" Ms. McCall  steps to the side, letting you through the doorway. You nod, skipping your way up the stairs. You hear familiar voices coming from Scott's room as you approach the door. You knocked twice and Stiles opens the door, his face goes white.

"I'm so sorry." He wraps his arms around your shoulders,"What are you sorry for? Oh god, you and Scott are more than just friends, aren't you?" He gasps and steps back.

"How did you find out?" You laugh and stand on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek, "No, I'm sorry I forgot about our dinner plans." You shake your head and smile, "That's tomorrow, don't worry. I actually came to talk to Scott."

"Oh, thank god. I'll just wait out here, I guess." He awkwardly steps aside. You walk into Scott's room and shut the door.

"I am sorry I lashed out at you earlier today. I didn't mean a word of it, I promise. If you can't accept my apology, I completely understand."

"Breezy." He laughs and hugs you, "Of course I accept your apology. I said some horrible things and I'm sorry too. Let's just forget about the whole thing." He kisses your forehead. Stiles opens the door to see Scott kissing your forehead, "Hey! What's going on here?" He crosses his arms over his chest. Stiles had always been a little insecure when it came to your friendship with Scott but he was like an older brother to you and nothing more.

You roll your eyes and take him by the ear, dragging him further down the hallway, "Stiles, need I remind you that Scott is like a brother to me." He smiles and pulls you close, "I know, I just like to remind him that you're my girl." He tilts your chin up with his fingertips and gently presses his lips against yours.

Issac walks out of his room and gags, "Get a room." You laugh and lead Stiles into Isaac's room. "So nice of you to offer yours."