Liam Dunbar | Old friends

kristenalexisbff4evr

You and Liam were inseparable from ages 4 to 7. Both of you developed crushes on each other but it was only second grade. You cried for days when he moved away. Years later, you started as a freshman at Beacon Hills High alongside your old friend, Liam.

His family moved back to Beacon Hills at the end of summer. You wondered if you remembered you, why would he? It had been 7 or 8 years since you saw him last. You thought about him on the ride to school, at your locker, walking to your first class. You walked into your first class to see a gorgeous guy sitting in the back row and lucky for you, the last seat was next to him. You promptly sat next to him, facing the board but you could see him staring from the corner of your eye.

"Is there something on my face?" you turned to ask him. He blushed as he looked away.

"No sorry, your face is perfect" his eyes widen "I mean your face is fine, there's nothing on it. oh shut up man" he puts his head on the desk.

You smile "It's okay. That was pretty cute. I'm Alexis"

"Liam Dunbar" he picked his head up off the desk to see your shocked face. "What? Is there something on my face now?"

"No no, it's perfect. You said your name was Liam?" you ask, just to make sure you ears weren't playing tricks.

"Yes" he smiled. Wow. "Wow what?" he asked, apparently you had said that out loud.

"We were best friends from age 4 to 7. We were inseparable" you told him. His eyes widened again.

"Oh my! Wow, Alexis! I didn't even recognize you. You look amazing"

You spent the class bonding, getting to know each other again. By the end, it was like you were best friends again. You walked the halls like an idiot, bumping into things, people. You accidentally ran into something hard and fell to the ground. A hand shot out to help you up, you took it and met one of the most beautiful humans you'd ever seen.

"Does this clumsy gal have a name?" he asks.

"Alexis" you smile up at the giant man in front of you.

"I'm Stiles, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you" you blush slightly. He slips a piece of paper into your hand before walking away. You smile to yourself and make your way to the cafeteria.

You find Liam and Mason sitting at a table. "Is this seat taken?" you ask.

"It is now" Mason replies.

Liam nudges your shoulder "I'm glad I came back to Beacon Hills. I missed you"