Stiles Stilinski | You're not Stiles

"Stiles?" There was no response. The McCall house was the last place you had to check for your missing boyfriend. You thought he had to be here, the door was unlocked and the lights were on. You felt a breath on your neck, every hair on your body stood as stepped forward.

"Don't be afraid. It's only me." You turned, coming face to face with what looked like Stiles if he hadn't slept a day in his life.

"You're not Stiles." You replied. You took two steps back, he took one forward.

"Oh smart and pretty. Stiles has one with the whole package." He smirks.

"What are you and what do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you. You're a nuisance to me. In fact, I think i'd rather kill you" He disappeared and a large figure dressed in black stood towering over you.

Your death was slow, painful, lonely. Stiles was still no where to be seen as you bled out onto Scott McCall's floor. You took your last breath as Stiles walked through the door.

"I'm sorry I killed your girlfriend. She is, was, very pretty but very much in the way." The Nogitsune approached the boys as the knelt beside your body. "You see Stiles, with her around you could never reach your full potential. Our full potential. Maybe it would help to know that she died a slow, painful death." The creature laughed as Stiles lunged at it only to fall on the floor.

"I'm going to kill that thing, if it's the last thing I do"