Isaac Lahey | Deal

@Lexii02

  The pack gathered in Derek's apartment where Stiles stood handcuffed. None of you really knew what to do or say, he just stood there with his head held low. You looked around the room, assessing everyones faces. Lydia stood biting her nails, "What if it's really Stiles?" You look at him, trying to read his features. His eyes were cold and distant, his shoulders slumped and his mouth held a hint of a smirk. "If it is Stiles, there's not much of him left in there." You see the smirk grow on his face as he looks up.

"You're right. He's fading away." He forces his hands apart, breaking the cuffs. "This one here she's smart." You see a surge of electricity run through his hands before he forces it in your direction. The energy sends you directly into a wall as the pack attacks him, trying to restrain him again. Issac runs towards you, "Lexi!" He kneels down, helping you sit against the wall. 

"I'm okay." Your voice sounds distant to your ears and the room starts spinning. You feel something hot drip down your skull, you place your hand behind your head. "Issac, I don't feel so good." You feel yourself slipping into darkness. Issac catches your body before it falls, "Hold on. You'll be okay." Stiles has since disappeared and Derek helps move you to the couch. Everyone scrambles to find towels and a first aid kit. Allison cleans away as much blood as she can before stitching the wound shut. 

A few hours later, you wake up on Derek's couch with Issac's head in your lap. "What happened?" He jerks his head up, "You're awake! How do you feel?" You move your hand to the stitches, "Sore." Issac smiles and kisses your other hand. 

"Look who's awake." Derek leans against the doorway across the room. "I'm glad you're okay but I don't think I'll be bringing you to any more of these meetings." Issac leans toward you and presses his lips to yours. 

"Deal."