Scott McCall | Becky

@Uriahs_dauntlesscake

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Becky." The voice was soft but incredibly pitchy, you swatted at it for a few seconds before actually hitting something. Everyone knew you hated being called Becky.

"Ow." You rub your eyes for a few seconds before opening them to see Scott. You smile, "Happy birthday, baby." He leans in for a kiss and you put your index finger to his lips, "I haven't brushed my teeth."

He moves your hand to the side, "I don't care." He presses his lips against yours for only a  second before pulling away, "Yes I do, no more kisses until you've brushed your teeth and used mouthwash at least twice." You slap his shoulder and throw your blanket over his legs. 

You stand up to stretch as he makes himself comfortable in your duvet. "Do you want to hear my amazing plans for today?" You walk into your adjoining bathroom and nod as you squeeze toothpaste onto your toothbrush. "First, we are going to do a secret birthday activity. Then we are headed to Lydia's lake house for the weekend." You spit out your toothpaste and smile, "That sounds amazing. Thank you." You dive onto the bed next to him and press your lips to his. 

"Better?" He laughs and pulls you in for more. "Oh and I called Amanda. She's flying out here for the weekend. She'll be here tomorrow." He watches your face light up with joy. Amanda was your best friend and you hadn't seen her since she left for college. She would FaceTime you almost every night but it just wasn't the same. "Thank you so much. I love you ." 

 An hour later, Scott pulled up to a waterpark just outside of town. You had been begging him to go for a while. You both rode every ride in the park but the fun was just starting. After you left the park, Scott drove you to Lydia's lake house. The house was huge and dark inside, you had assumed all your friends would be there to celebrate. "Alright, I hope you packed a swim suit." Scott unlocks the door and pushes it open, ushering you in first. 

The lights flicker on suddenly, "SURPRISE!" You stumble backward as half the school jumped out of various spots in the room. Your face lights up once you realize and Lydia runs over, "Happy birthday!" She wraps her arms around your shoulders. The rest of the pack gathers around you, wishing you a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Beckster." Theo calls out, you rolled your eyes at the nickname he'd been calling you since you were kids. You couldn't have asked for a better party, everyone was enjoying themselves and letting the drama that surrounded your lives melt away.