Scott McCall | Werewolf

Scott, your boyfriend, had dragged you out to the middle of nowhere; claiming he had to show you something. "What could you possibly show me out here? This tree looks interesting, oh wait! It looks exactly like all the other ones." You roll your eyes. "Stop complaining." Scott laughs, you punch his shoulder playfully.

It felt like you'd been walking for hours but finally Scott stops and looks at you. His voice changes to a serious tone,  "Once I show you, promise me you won't run. Please promise." You nod. " I- uh promise." He nods and takes a few steps back. "What's going on? Scott?"

"Just don't run." He whispers, you look at him, curiously. He looks down, rolls his head back and looks at you again. You don't see the loving brown eyes you fell for, they glow bright red and claws form from his nails. Your breathing becomes erratic as you take a few steps back. His eyes stop glowing and he starts to look normal again but you keep backing up.

"Y/N." He walks towards you. "No. Stay there. Please just stay there." You take a deep breath "What the hell was that? What are you?"

"Look, this is going to sound crazy." He slowly steps towards you, "But I'm a werewolf."

"A werewolf? Like Teen wolf? Boy turns into wolf on full moons?" He nods. "Awesome." You shake your head, a million things bounce around in your brain. "I want to go home now."

"Y/N" He puts a hand on your arm and you flinch, pulling away "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

"Scott, bless your soul but i just found out you're a werewolf, I'm going to need at least five minutes to wrap my head around it." He nods and takes a step back. "So is there anyone else?" You ask after a minute.

"Derek. Listen, I understand if you don't feel comfortable around me anymore but I love you and i promise i will never hurt you." You shake your head. "I'm fine, really. I need a little time to adjust but," You shrug, "I think it's pretty hot." You smile as he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. "You're the best."

"I know."