Theo Raeken | In Luv with U

@liggybear16

Your heart skipped a beat every time Theo said your name, and acting like you hated him in front of the pack was the hardest part of your day. You had to be careful around him, thinking about every move you made near him. Falling in love with the enemy is even harder than they say it is in the movies. You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket, you pull it out slightly to read 'Come over tonight' from Theo. You smile into your textbook as Ms. Martin calls your name. "It's your turn to read." 

The bell rings louder than usual today, you pack up your things and hurry from your last class of the day. As you are leaving, you collide with someone, you look up ready to tell them off and realize it's Scott. "Sorry." He chuckles, you smile before stepping out of his way, walking away quickly. He grabs your arm gently , "What's the rush?" You had mastered the art of lying to him over the years so you looked him in the eye. "I'm a little distracted today, I have a lot of homework to catch up on." That wasn't a total lie. 

He pats your shoulder, "Let me know if you need any help." You smile sarcastically, "Thanks, I'll get right on that." He frowns and puts his finger up in protest but before he can utter another word, you're running the other way. Thankfully he doesn't care enough to run after you so you make it to your car without another obstacle.                 

Theo wraps his arms around your shoulders as you walk in his front door. "I missed you." He rests his chin on top of your head and sighs. You pull away and kiss his cheek, he notices a bit of sadness in your eyes and presses his lips to yours. "What's wrong?" 

You sigh, "I hate lying to everyone. I want be able to hold your hand in public and tell my friends about you." He takes your hand and kisses it gently, "I know, and I promise as soon as I gain their trust, I'm going to shout from the rooftop 'I am in love with Liz!' " You hold out your pinky for him to lock with his, "I'm going to hold you to that."