Bio

Hi, this is the author. Before we start I feel it's worth mentioning a few things. None of the images are mine.
Now while I would love to make my own, uh no that's a lot of work and a lot of new things to learn for something like this.
RWBY is definitely not mine, the characters and such and so on yada yada you get it I own none of it other than the self inserted oc and even then I don't really own it I just thought of it.
I wrote this because I'm a bored individual and I wanted to try my hand at it.
This is my first attempt at writing anything like this so forgive me if it's bad.
I hope you are willing to stick with me on the first chapter because this is a new experience for me, and I'd really like feedback. Anyway enjoy!

Normal text is just narration
Name: text here is dialogue
Name: thoughts are italicized
Bold text is author's notes probably

Name: (Y/N) Sato

Age: 16 turning 17 soon after starting Beacon.

Height: 5'11 (because there's a difference between 5'11 and 6ft fuck you feel shorter L)

Gender: Male

Appearance:
Black messy hair
Orange eyes
Other than that anything you want.

Combat gear:

(A/N: I'm too lazy to put together the actual outfit so here have a description.)

(f/c) shirt under a long open dark Red jacket with a dark gray snake print wrapping around it, black colored cargo pants and Brown combat boots.

On your left arm is a forearm guard consisting of a black fingerless arm brace with layered metal plates all the way up your forearm ending just before your elbow.

On your waist is a sort of Battle belt with a dump pouch and magazine pouches filled with dust cartridges for your sword as well as a first aid kit among other things this goes under the jacket by the way

Weapons: Fate Bringer and Yoru

Fate Bringer: a Katana like blade with a slot for different kinds of dust cartridges in the hilt. When dust is loaded and the trigger is pulled, it will generate a wave of energy based on the element loaded. Needs to be reloaded after one use. These will have differing effects on the target.

(A/n: This is just for reference, feel free to make it look like whatever you want in your mind it won't be very important probably

(A/n: This is just for reference, feel free to make it look like whatever you want in your mind it won't be very important probably. This is just what I imagine my personal RWBY style Weapon to be. Also not mine.)

Semblance: Yoru

Can summon a black bladed wakizashi named Yoru into either of his hands and utilize it like a regular short sword. However the lack of a Tsuba (guard) makes it ideal for stealth and quick unsuspecting strikes or last minute defense, rather than sustained use in combat. However the true use of the blade is when thrown Y/N will near instantaneously teleport to the blade itself whenever he chooses. ((Y/N) personal note: Also makes a great toothpick if you really need one)

 ((Y/N) personal note: Also makes a great toothpick if you really need one)

(A/N: not the best picture ever but you get the idea. Oh and no saya (scabbard) but yah you can change this too but that's just to give you an idea)