Vol. 5 Chapter 2: Huh?

Nora: "Did he age backwards?"

Jaune: "He's possessed!!"

Ren: "Or reincarnated."

(Y/n): "He's the second coming of Zwei! Did Zwei die?!"

Ruby: "Ohhhh isn't it weird?!"

Oscar sits in the arm chair looking on in fear as the rest of the group lean in toward him staring.
Oscar continues to stare in fear as the older teens stare down at him trying to figure it out.

Oscar looks down.

Oscar: "It is very weird, yes..."

Qrow: "Ok! Ok."

A much more sober Qrow appears with a mug in his hand, trying to calm the curious teens.

Qrow: "Let's all just take a second, and remember this is all very overwhelming for everyone."

The teens look back to Oscar and jump back with nervous expressions.

Oscar: (to Qrow) "Thanks."

Qrow then takes a seat on the couch next to Oscar's arm chair. (Y/n) takes a seat next to Qrow, Ruby and Nora have taken a seat on the couch perpendicular to Qrow's, while Jaune and Ren remain standing.

Oscar shares a brief look with Ruby, who giggles, causing Oscar to blush.

Oscar: "Ah, sorry! (he briefly looks away) It's just I've never really met Huntsmen and Huntresses before."

Ruby: "Well, uh... we've never met a person with two souls! So, first times all around."

Oscar smiles and chuckles at Ruby before he hears Qrow clear his throat.

Qrow: "Not to break up the whole 'getting-to-know-you' game, but we need to have a talk. Mind showing us your little parlor trick, kid?"

Oscar: (groans) "Yeah, okay. Just so you know, I'll still be here."

The members of Team RNJRS look at him in confusion. Oscar then lowers his head and closes his eyes. Suddenly, a green and white aura shines from his body for a moment, Oscar opens up his eyes, which are now glowing, and he smiles. When he speaks, they all hear a familiar voice overlapping with a bunch of other voices, including Oscar's.

Ozpin: "It is so very good to see you again, students."

All of Team RNJRS share brief looks of confusion.

Jaune: "Wait what just happened?"

(Y/n): "Did he just..."

Ren: "Professor... Ozpin?"

Ozpin speaks in his normal tone of speaking but in Oscar's voice.

Ozpin: "Correct. And though I may be the one speaking, Oscar is still present mentally. He's merely handed over the control, so to speak."

Oscar: Just don't make us do anything embarassing...

Ozpin: "I'm afraid this all must be very perplexing."

Nora: "And alarming, and bizarre, and just really kind of hard to believe overall!"

Ozpin: (chuckling) "It's good to see you children still have your sense of humor."

he starts to frown

Ozpin: "I know you've all been through tremendous hardship already. I'm sorry."

Ruby: "I mean, it's not your fault."

Ozpin: "It's all my fault."

Qrow stands and returns to the kitchen to retrieve something. Ozpin continues.