Chapter 4: Falling very very fast!

No POV
.
.
.
???: WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!

(Y/n) sits up startled by the shouting. Looking around he sees the culprit being a very energetic girl with bright orange hair. A guy with black hair with a pink stripe in it sits up sighing at being woken up by the girl. Jaune, Ruby, and Yang are still sleeping soundly somehow.

Orange hair: "It's morning~, it's morning~, it's morning~!"

Sings the girl. The guy gets up to go get ready and she follows.

Yawning (y/n) gets out of bed rolling up his sleeping bag and storing it away before leaving the sleeping area to get ready.
.
.
.
Time skip brought to you by chibi (y/n) trying to walk around in the dark only to trip and fall on Chibi Jaune.
.
.
No POV

The orange hair girl and the black hair guy walk out of the locker room passing Ruby, Yang, and, (y/n).

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?"

Yang: "Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!"

Ruby: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting-to-know-you' stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking."

Ruby strokes Crescent Rose as she sighs happily

(Y/n): "Please don't stroke your weapon like that again..."

He says as he straps Fate Bringer to his belt.

Ruby: "oooooo a katana!"

She reaches out to touch it but (y/n) slaps her hand making Ruby pull her hand back with a Yelp.

(Y/n): "Don't stroke my weapon either... or any weapon for that matter."

Yang: "Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together."

Ruby: (sighs in frustration) "You sound like Dad!" Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

(Y/n): "how's that working out for you down there?"

He says looking down at Ruby. She begins pouting and repeatedly hitting his shoulder.

Yang: "But what about when we form teams?"

Ruby: (suddenly stops, nervous) "Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on you or (y/n)'s team or something..."

Yang: (Bringing her hair around her shoulder and playing with it) "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?"

Yang looks to (y/n) for some help

(Y/n) for his part just looks away whistling trying to not make eye contact. My

Ruby: "My dear friend (y/n) and dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you two do not wish to be on the same team as me?"

Yang: "What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!"

(Y/n): "Y-yah it's good to meet new people..."