Vol. 3 Chapter 4: Fairy tale.

(Y/n) and his team were walking to the air ship to go watch more fights at the coliseum. They heard that Penny was fighting team CRDL today and were excited to watch. Not only that but Team RWBY's doubles match was today.

When they got to the air ship they were stopped by General Ironwood and Glynda Goodwitch.

Ironwood: "Excuse me Mr. Sato, will you come with us for a moment?"

Team RWBY looked at (Y/n) questioningly.

(Y/n): "Uh if this is about the thing with Winter and Qrow-"

Glynda: "No this is... something else. Please come with us."

(Y/n): "Uh sure?"

He turned to his teammates who were looking at him worriedly.

(Y/n): "I'll catch up with you guys later I guess?"

He walked beside Glynda and Ironwood back to the school.
.
.
They arrived at The elevator to take them to Ozpin's office. When they got inside and started moving (Y/n) decided to speak up.

(Y/n): "Am I in trouble?"

Glynda: "No, not this time. This is a different matter."

The doors opened to reveal Ozpin and Qrow in the office.

(Y/n): "Uhm hi Professor Ozpin, dad. What's goin on?"

Ozpin: "(y/n) please, sit."

(Y/n) sits in one of the chairs facing Ozpin. Glynda and Ironwood return to the elevator and go to do whatever it is they needed to do.

(Y/n): "Uhm what's this about?"

Ozpin: "Before I can explain, I need you to swear absolute secrecy. You must swear never to speak of what you hear here today."

(Y/n) turns to look at Qrow who looks at him with an even stare. (Y/n) turns back to Ozpin.

(Y/n): "Uhm ok?"

Ozpin: "What do you know about the story of the seasons?"

(Y/n): "Uh... four girls get magical powers from an old man, each correlating with the four seasons?"

Ozpin: "I'm going to guess that Qrow gave you his summary version?"

(Y/n): "Yah that's the kind of bed time stories I was given as a kid."

Qrow just shrugs and goes back to staring at the floor.

Ozpin: "Well what if I were to tell you that the story is real?"

(Y/n): "I'd call you crazy."

Ozpin chuckles

Ozpin: "Qrow said the same thing to me once upon a time."

Qrow walks up to (Y/n) putting a hand on his shoulder.

Qrow: "Oz is many things, but crazy is not one of them."

(Y/n): "Ok but if they're real what do I have to do with this?"

Ozpin: "In due time, please be patient. It will all make sense in due time."
.
.
Time skip brought to you by chibi Penny destroying chibi Russell and chibi Sky.
.
.
(Y/n) sat leaned back in his chair. He'd been in the office for a few hours at this point. He did get the news that Yang and Weiss won, but that Weiss was lightly injured because of it. (Y/n) wanted to go make sure his friend was ok but was asked to wait by Ozpin.