Vol. 5 Chapter 9: The hardest battle yet

Blake: "It'll be fine (Y/n), don't worry so much."

(Y/n): "You don't know that! This is a very integral part of any relationship! If I mess this up it means bad juju!"

It was a couple days after the fight at Haven academy.

Blake looked at him deadpanning

Blake: "Bad Juju?"

Ruby: "Naaaaah you're overreacting. It'll be fine."

Yang: "Yah no sweat cuz."

Weiss: "While I don't agree with their sentiment, I will say this is very unlike you."

The entirety of team RWBY were walking down the streets of Mistral. They were currently going to meet with Blake's parents who wanted to meet the fabled Team RWBY.

(Y/n): "You don't understand! I've never had a girlfriend before! Let alone met with my girlfriend's parents! If I don't make a good first impression they'll think I'm going to hurt their daughter or I'm dating her for status or or... something or!"

Yang: "I'm pretty sure first impressions went out the window when you pulled Blake down to mount you in front of her dad."

Blake: "Yang!!!"

The blonde giggled at the red faced cat girl.

(Y/n) froze while the rest of his team passed by him. They stopped and turned to look at him.

Ruby: "Everything ok?"

(Y/n): "I changed my mind I'm not going!"

He tried to run away but was stopped by Blake's ribbon wrapping around his ankles, it tripped him and he fell to the ground with a hard thud.

(Y/n): "Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

He thrashed about crying anime tears and yelling. All in all just acting like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum.

Blake slowly walked up to him and untied him letting him stand.

Blake: "You don't wanna go?"

She pouted at him sadly giving him puppy dog eyes? Uh kitten cat eyes? Seriously what is it considered? The point is she used a forbidden technique on him.

His heart hurt.

(Y/n): It's not fair! THAT'S SO CUTE!!! Help meeeee!!

Mental (Y/n): *windows 7 shutdown noise*

Now he was torn. Did he go meet her parents and probably get killed by her father, or did he leave and break Blake's heart... then later get killed by her father.
.
.
Flashback

All present members of the boys; Ren, Jaune, Sun, and (Y/n) sat around in (Y/n)'s bedroom doing whatever and just hanging out as boys do. Ren and Jaune were reading comics and manga while Sun and (Y/n) were playing death fight IX on his console.

Sun: "Stop spamming!"

(Y/n): "Kiss my ass it's a legitimate strategy!"

Sun growled. Now their match was tied one to one. The winner of the third round takes it.

As the announcer told them to begin sun paused the game and turned to (y/n)

Sun: "You're dating a princess by the way."

(Y/n) froze in place allowing Sun to easily kick his ass.

Announcer: "Louis Keng wins."

Sun: "Yessss!"

He fist pumps in the air and turns to gloat but is just met with wide eyed stares of everyone else in the room.