Vol. 5 Chapter 7: Hate

Jaune: "WEISS!!!!"

Jaune cries out rushing over to the downed Weiss.

Cinder smirks at her handy work, but the smirk vanishes when 5 black projectiles get hurled at her at top speed. She blocks the first 3 but two manage to get past her guard and impact her knee and shoulder. (Y/n) appears and lands a hard punch on her face. Cinder gets sent flying back by the hit, smashing into the wall and falling to the floor.

(Y/n): "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to do that."

Oscar looks at an unconscious Ruby and quickly bats Lionheart away before rushing over to the downed Ruby, joined shortly after by Nora.

Oscar: "Ruby get up! Get up! We need you!"

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: "You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you."

Lionheart: "That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated!"

Hazel's eyes widen at this.

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices The Long Memory being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: "Ozpin?"

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit.

Oscar: "Ruby! You-"

Hazel: "OZPIN!!!!"

Oscar looks up.

Mental Ozpin: Oh no...

Hazel: "You thought you could hide from ME?!!"

Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: "You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!"

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously.

Oscar: "Do- do we fight?"

Mental Ozpin: No! Run!

Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow Branwen gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms Harbinger into its scythe form

(Y/n) charges at Cinder swinging Kioku quickly forcing Cinder on the defensive. (Y/n) pushes past her guard and shoulder checks the off balance girl knocking her over. Cinder seethes in anger at the boy. He raises his sword in reverse grip to stab her, but is forced to lean back and watch as a red blade sails over his head.

He uses his hands to spring himself backward, flipping back into a fighting stance.

(Y/n): "That's one hell of a way to greet your nephew."

He dashes forward slashing at Raven, she dodges easily and counters with a slash of her own only for him to vanish and reappear behind her. Just as he was about to attack he's blasted in the side by Cinder. Raven turns and rushes forward.