Vol. 2 Chapter 10: For Vale

7 year old (Y/n) was running new clothes to Sector C in a sack. His family hadn't gotten any new clothes for work so he figured maybe they just had to go get it. So he did. When he was running down the hall with a smile one of the guards stopped him.

Guard: "Where are you going in such a hurry?"

(Y/n): "Sector C sir!"

Guard2: "Oh yah? And what's in the bag? New collars for those animals?"

(Y/n): "Uh? Animals? We aren't allowed to have pets here."

The guards looked at the small boy who looked back in confusion.

(Y/n): "No. I'm just bringing them some new work clothes. Theirs is all worn out and torn."

Guard: "And who authorized this?"

(Y/n): "Uhm... what's athereysed?"

Guard2: "Who told you too?"

(Y/n): "No one. I just grabbed some from over there. Where all the other workers get them."

Guard: "Oh so we got a little thief do we?"

(Y/n): "I didn't steal them. I'm just taking them to my family."

The second guard slammed his fist into the child's gut. Forcing him to his knees. Tears began to well up in (y/n)'s eyes.

The guard that hit him stood him up by his hair

Guard2: "There are rules around here kid. Rule number one is no stealing. No one steals from the Schnees and gets away with it!"

He then punched (y/n) in the cheek sending him flying backwards.

The first guard drew his sword and raised it. Seeing this (y/n) stood up to run but got slashed in the chest before he could even turn around. The boy screamed. His vision blurred as he heard the Guards panic.

Guard: "Wait wait wait! Gah!!"

Guard2: "Worker 1276 has gone crazy! That filthy animal just killed- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Theo: "(y/n)! Oh god! Stay with me kid it'll be ok."

(Y/n) was picked up off the ground and carried to the ladder where theo jumped down and landed running.

Theo: "LAIN GET THE MED BAG!"

Lain: "Would you stop ordering- Oh... IM ON IT!"

Theo: "Randy get Maria over here now!"

Gale: "He already went to get her! Stay with us kid it'll be ok!"

Lain: "Here I got it!"

???: "Theo?! What happened! He's bleeding!"

Theo: "He'll be ok, just go back to the bunk."

Maria: "What happened!"

Theo: "The guards cut him. He needs his Aura unlocked can you do it?"

Maria: "Yes I can."

She does the ritual forcing (y/n)'s Aura open. The wound begins to heal slowly. Lain wraps bandages around the boy and carries him to the bunks on his back."

(Y/n): "Lain?"

Lain: "Kid! How do you feel!? Are you ok!?"

(Y/n): "Lain I can't feel my legs. What's happening?"