Vol. 3 Chapter 2: Family

(Y/n): "Jesus Christ..."

(Y/n) facepalmed in the stands

He and the rest of team RWBY were watching their sister team, Team JNPR take on Team BRNZ from Shade Academy. Everything was going great for JNPR actually, well minus Jaune almost getting knocked out by his own shield. They were doing well all things considered, Nora managed to charge up at the top of the thundering mountain. Things were going well. Until they got to this point now.

Jaune: "F-flower power. That's your team attack name."

The rest of JNPR looked at each other confused.

Ren: "Since when?"

Jaune: "Guys! We went over this! Flower power is Ren and Nora! Ren brings the flower and Nora brings the power.

Ren: "How do I bring a flower?"

Nora: "No silly! Not a flower, flour like in baking!"

Ren: "Why would I bring that!"

Jaune: "No it's your symbol!"

Pyrrha: "So... what are we?"

Jaune: (whisper yelling) "PYRRHAA!!!"

Pyrrha: "Sorry! I just wanna make sure it's clearly defined!"

Even team BRNZ looks confused. The diversionary tactic of sorts seems to have worked on the Vacuo team. They're completely baffled and haven't gone to attack the currently defenseless team.

(Y/n): "JAUNE WILL YOU SHUT UP AND FIGHT!"

Jaune turns to his friend

Jaune: "THIS IS IMPORTANT!!"

(Y/n): "MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CURRENTLY WAITING FOR YOU TO GET ON WITH IT!"

Jaune blinks and seems to remember that every moment of this is being broadcast on live TV.

Jaune: "Nora just hit em with your hammer..."

Back in the stands an irate (Y/n) sits back down as Nora ring outs all 4 members of team BRNZ in one swing. The buzzer sounds indicating the end of the match.

Port: (intercom) "And with that, Team JNPR wins by knock out! Literally... can someone go make sure they're ok?"

(Y/n): "Anger, rage, more rage... stuff!"

(Y/n) feels Blake pat him on the back

Blake: "I think team SSSN fights next. You wanna stay and watch?"

(Y/n): "mhm."

Blake: "Are you gonna stop being a big baby about not being able to fight?"

(Y/n) slumps his shoulders but nods.

Oobleck: "Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!"

Port: "Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about... Team SSSN!"

The two teams enter the cleared arena waving to the crowd. With a loud shriek from a lot of the SSSN fan girls, and Scarlet Fanboys, the audience is alive with energy.

Port: "Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with, and although he'll be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, I'm sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along!"

Weiss: "Good luck Neptune!"

Neptune continues to wave until he lays eyes on his opponents. And cool dude Neptune comes to the forefront.