Message from me to you

To, you no not you you over there no the other you.

To all of you.

Wow. 1000 reads?! What the hell?! I legitimately don't know what to say other than thank you. I started writing this just to get the idea off my chest. I honestly expected to write this purely for my own enjoyment. Of course I hoped people would and I'm grateful that people do, but I never expected it. When I published the first chapter I think I edited and tried to fix a lot about 20 times before anyone saw it so that the grammar nazi's wouldn't tear me a new anus. I never expected people to actually like the story at all. So thank you all so much for even reading just one chapter. That alone means a lot. If you end up dropping the series later on just know that I will always be grateful that you even took interest to begin with, and if you do stick around and read through the rest of the story, well one I'm a bit worried cause I plan on writing quite a bit. And two. Thank you so much.

You can't see it but I bowed to the screen. Im being serious, I just did.

Anyway that's all from me here. I'll continue to write and hopefully be able to upload at least one chapter a day consistently. If I don't for a little while and there's a pause in uploads, please forgive me. Life gets pretty hectic at times. And I might not have the time to write even if I may want too. Anyway as always have a good one. Cheers!

                                                                           —Tonkatsu