The Emperor of Manburg

XisumaVoid POV

I stand in Scar's doorway. I have something extremely important I need to discuss with him. The ground was shaking, shaking harder than ever. He entered through the door, looking at me, confused.

"Hey Scar," I say sternly. "We need to talk."

"Um... hey Xisuma!" He says awkwardly. "What's up? What's the matter? What did you need to talk to me about?" He chuckled nervously.

I feel them again, the tremors continuing. "It's the tremors Scar, have you not felt the tremors?"

"What tremors?" He asked, confused.

"There's something going on on the island, throughout all of Hermitcraft. Something about the server, it's changing, Scar. It's coming from here," I say, the ground feeling quite unstable now.

I can feel the island vibrating now, creating a horrible noise in my head. I put my hands on my head, squinting at the pain it's bringing.

"Xisuma, are you okay?" Scar asked, concerned.

"How can you not feel this?" I ask, my head feeling like it's about to explode. Then it's all gone, the pain, the vibrating, the shaking. Everything feels strangely numb for a moment.

After a moment of silence, I speak. "It's gone."

"Do you know what it's coming from?"

I sigh. "Honestly Scar, frankly I have no clue. All I can tell is that something is going on. Something big is about to happen, but I don't know what. All I know is that whatever it is, it's not from here."

"Is it related to the moon? Is it being so big related to this?"

"I don't know."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Just a day or two."

Scar's eyes widened. Did he know what was going on?

"I don't know if you've heard," he said quietly. "But a few days ago our village received a new member."

What did this have to do with? "So another Hermit joined Boatem?" I clarified.

Scar bit his lip. "I don't know how to explain this, but someone just showed up."

My heart skipped a beat. "So who are they? Who are they with right now?"

"I'm pretty sure he's staying with Grian, but-"

I ran out of the door, ignoring the rest of his sentence. I jumped into the air and used a firework.

I had someone to find.

Wilbur POV

"Emperor Schlatt."

Just saying the name gave me shivers, memories from exile were now flooding back, everything that he caused.

Pearl looked at me, she was very confused. "Uh, who is that?"

I tremble slightly, now I have to tell her the truth about L'manburg, and everything else. "He's the man who ruined my life."

Pearl looked down awkwardly. She took a deep breath and looked at me calmly. "If you don't mind me asking," she said gently. "Could you explain what he did?" She offered me her hand.

I took her hand with a small smile. She squeezed my hand tightly. "I'd be glad to tell you, Pearl."

I took a deep breath, this was the end. She would never trust me again after hearing this. "So, the story starts when we decided L'manburg would be a democracy..."