Moonfall

Schlatt POV

"Hey Schlatt!" Scar called out to me. "Mind helping me build the rocket? Grian wants us out of here as soon as possible."

"Sure!" I replied, yelling back from across the Boatem Hole. "Just give me a minute to grab my pick and axe."

Grian had commissioned Scar to build a rocket, to escape from the impending doom of the giant moon.

Speaking of the moon, who was that in the middle of the Mooners' shrine? I peaked in only to see Mumbo, peaking over the wall, staring at something.

I knocked on the wall, saying, "Hey Mumbo! What's up? What are you doing in here?"

He jumped, startled, then he turned around to face me. He sighed a sigh of relief when he saw me. "Oh, it's just you Schlatt."

I had cleaned up my mess with the rest of Boatem, so now they were completely chill with me. They had decided to forgive me, on the account that I had only been mad because of Pearl.

"So, what're you doing?" I asked, coming over to see what he was looking at.

He just pointed above the wall, looking very intently at something.

When I looked it became very clear very quickly what he was looking at. A wither, a wither in Boatem. "Why is there a wither?" I whispered hoarsely. "How did it get there? Is this a prank?"

"I don't know!" Mumbo scream-whispered, shrugging. "Do you think Grian did it?"

"Would he really?" I asked him calmly. "This is a bit much, even for Grian."

We heard a laugh behind us, and we turned around, startled. It was Grian. "Ha, got you guys!" He laughed. "Didn't expect that from me, did you?"

"Grian?!" I exclaimed, surprised. "You do know we actually have to fight the wither now, right?"

"Yeah, I know," he replied, seeming chill. "But if we all work together it'll be easy, no problem."

Mumbo groaned. "Well I'm not helping, peace love and plants and all. Enjoy yourself, knock yourself out."

Grian and I left, and he gave me an iron sword, a bow, and some arrows. Impulse joined us, asking, "Seriously Grian?"

Grian just smiled sweetly and tossed him an axe. We proceeded to jump right in to battle. I think Grian actually let out a battle cry, though.

Within like 8 minutes we had defeated the wither. It was quite a funny image, two men in pajamas and another in a suit holding weapons, cheering.

"Well I better go," Impulse said, still chuckling from our victory. "Thanks for causing some fun trouble Grian." He flew off, leaving just Grian and I.

"Well I'd better go," I remarked. "Scar wants me to help build the rocket a bit."

"Sounds good," Grian replied with a smile. As I started walking off he stopped me. "Wait a second, will you?" He asked.

I stopped and turned to face him.

"Schlatt, thank you so much for helping," he said with a faint smile. "I'm glad we could turn over a new leaf. Even though we're technically about to leave, know that you are a true member of Boatem to me."

"Thanks Grian," I replied. "That's really sweet of you. Now I should really get going," I started walking off.

"See you later Schlatt!" he grinned with a wave.

I walked over to Scar's house, where I found him organizing shulker boxes. "Hey Scar," I called out. "Sorry that took me so long, Grian may have played a little... prank. He kind of released a wither on Boatem, long story."