Confrontation

Schlatt POV

It feels good. I've finally gotten revenge on the man who ruined my life. I thought I would have it all once I took over Manburg, only for it all to be gone, thanks to Wilbur.

I wonder what happened to him, if he's here. Does this mean he's dead too? If so, how did it happen?
What has come of Manburg, what could those scums have done in my absence.

My old chums too, what would they be doing? Tubbo is probably running Manburg. He better not have ruined it.

I wonder what Flatty Patty's up to, probably getting drunk. Geez, I could honestly go for a drink myself. I don't think they have anything good here, though. Maybe Ren and Doc had something...

I yawn, getting revenge on your enemies is tiring. I'm betting that Wilbur got killed by something stupid, like a falling anvil or something.

I pick up a book that I now notice is on the ground. When I look at the title I am instantly drawn in. "Members of the Dream SMP", the title read.

This must have been something Wilbur had put together. I open the book. Let's see the horrible things he wrote on me.

I skim through the book, looking for my section. While flipping through the pages I see a big picture of the L'manburg flag.

I stop on that page, eager to know what has since happened to my dear country. Since Wilbur died after me he would have insight as to what happened.

I skate through the parts where Wilbur ruled over the nation and get to my part. The first thing I noticed was that there was no Manburg flag. Seriously dude?!

Blah blah blah Schlatt ruined the nation blah blah blah. This man was just salty because I beat him, fair and square.

Then there I was, the Manburg festival. I skimmed through everything I already knew, fighting, and then my death. He even managed to get my final words in there! Flatty Patty, to Quackity.

Then after... Wilbur made a speech giving Tommy the presidency, and Tommy rejected it. Then Wilbur gave it to Tubbo, okay. Then Technoblade started killing everyone... okay, fine. That's completely normal for Technoblade, he is an anarchist.
Then... Philza logged on. I have no idea who that is, but according to this he's Wilbur's father. Wilbur then... pushed a button?! Come on! Mysterious missing father appears and the climax is that he pushes a button?! Boring.

Wait..then Wilbur quoted Eret, saying their iconic line, "It was never meant to be." Then the button he pressed BLEW UP MANBURG WHAT?!?!?!?!?

THAT SCUM BLEW UP MY NATION?!?!?! THEN HIS FATHER COMMITTED ASSISTED SUICIDE FOR HIM AND THAT'S HOW HE DIED?!?! Fine, if he can do that then I'll just have to make him suffer for it.

Forever.

Wilbur POV

"Where did you last see Schlatt?" Xisuma asked urgently. "We can sort out this problem quickly if we find him."

I sigh. I really don't want to talk to Schlatt. It's only a matter of time until he finds out about L'manburg's fate, and I don't want to face him once he knows.

"I saw him by that bench," I say, pointing to where I was sitting with Pearl. "But he could also be by that pole," I said. "One of those goats has his name on it."

Xisuma puzzled for a moment. "Well what pole? Who built it?"

I shrug. "I have no idea, can't tell you myself."

"Well Wilbur," Xisuma said. "I suppose you should tell me a bit about this Schlatt character. You mentioned that he exiled you and took over your country?"