2.

Jin came to stand in front of NamJoon's studio he knocked before entering the studio knowing NamJoon never really minds when he walks in. He still had a somewhat disgusted look on his face. NamJoon and HoSeok both looked up from the screen and turned around to face him. NamJoon was the first to speak. "Hey Hyung. I thought you were at your vocal lesson?"
SeokJin quickly reponded, "I finished my lesson." HoSeok noticed the look on SeokJin's face so he asked, "Is everything okay Hyung?" "Can I ask you guys something?" SeokJin wasn't sure about asking them, but he also wanted to know what they thought. "Sure." "Of course." HoSeok and NamJoon responded at the same time.

     "Its personal so I guess if you aren't comfortable then you don't have to." SeokJin was starting to feel uneasy about asking them but he still felt the need to know. "Go ahead." NamJoon answered back quickly.
HoSeok just nodded for Jin to continue to ask his question but was a little caught off guard when he quickly asked, "What is your guys' sexuality?"

     NamJoon smiled and without any hesitation he responded. "I'm bisexual." "Are you serious?" SeokJin asked. He didn't expect NamJoon to be so blunt or confident in his response. "Of Course. Why wouldn't I be?" NamJoon said still smiling at his Hyung.

     Jin could not believe Joon had just said that. He didn't even think about it. HoSeok just looked at the floor unsure of how to answer or if he wanted to answer. NamJoon answered so effortlessly and for the past couple of years he has been struggling with trying to figure out what he is. He always thought he was straight but he had some weird feelings towards his members and since him and JiMin share a room they have been "helping" each other out. 'Am I bisexual like NamJoon or gay? I mean I had a girlfriend before but it wasn't really a big deal and we never really did anything. She was nice but I don't think I was really into her. I don't know that I have ever really been into a girl.'

     "Hobi are you okay? You haven't answered." SeokJin noticed how quiet HoSeok was. HoSeok looked up at both NamJoon and SeokJin. "To be honest I'm not sure." "What do you mean by that?" SeokJin asked frustration evident in his voice.

     SeokJin tried to say it without sounding too disgusted but both NamJoon and HoSeok heard it in his tone. "Its okay HoSeok. Don't even worry about it." NamJoon quickly said. He didn't want HoSeok to feel too pressured before he was ready. Jin rolled his eyes then told the guys he was heading home and walked out. HoSeok was still stuck in his thoughts and of course NamJoon noticed. "You okay? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked hoping HoSeok might talk to him. "I'm not sure... Why did Hyung ask that question anyways? It came out of nowhere." NamJoon sighed not really sure himself why SeokJin suddenly asked the question. "I'm not sure. Maybe he's questioning." NamJoon responded shrugging. That's when HoSeok thought it was probably the best time to say something. "I think... I think I'm questioning."

     NamJoon nodded letting HoSeok know that he understood. HoSeok wasn't quite ready to talk about it and he wasn't sure that even if he knows the answer to his own questions that he was ready to admit anything to anyone else. He had some more thinking to do on his own.

     NamJoon then placed his hand on HoSeok's shoulder. "Whenever you're ready you can talk to me. I'm hear for you. We all are. Don't ever forget that." "Yeah. Thanks Joon." HoSeok smiled a little. "Of course. Anytime. Its later than I thought, we should probably head back to the dorms." NamJoon said while starting to clean up his studio. "Oh shit. You're right. Wait. Has YoonGi Hyung left yet?" HoSeok asked noticing the time. NamJoon sighed. "I doubt it. He's been spending a lot of time in his studio lately. I usually have to come back and try to get him to come back to the dorms. HoSeok looked at NamJoon with a raised brow. "Again? I mean he's been like this before but I thought he was doing better about not locking himself in there all the time."