13.🔞

-NamJoon's Room-

     NamJoon was kissing along HoSeok's neck while HoSeok tilted his head back giving NamJoon better access. NamJoon pulled away only to lift HoSeok's shirt up over his head taking it off and tossing it somewhere on the floor. He then took his own shirt off also tossing it on the floor. NamJoon's lips again find HoSeok's their kisses becoming deeper. NamJoon bites HoSeok's bottom lip causing him to moan into the kiss.

     NamJoon started kissing down his neck and chest stopping to run his tongue across HoSeok's nipple. Sucking on the bud just a little before moving to the other one and repeating his actions. He kissed down his abs and when he got to the hem of his pants he looked up at HoSeok again asking, "Are you sure?" "Definitely." Hoseok breathed out. NamJoon stripped HoSeok's pants and underwear off dropping them on the floor. He kissed the tip of HoSeok's hardened member before taking him whole.

     HoSeok bucked his hips as NamJoon licked and sucked his dick. "Fuck Joon! Mmm.... Nggh....Fuck." NamJoon ran his tongue from the base to the tip then reached over to the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom. He quickly popped the top off the bottle of lube coating his fingers in a generous amount. NamJoon started kissing along HoSeok's inner thigh placing his index finger at HoSeok's hole. He gently pushed his finger inside waiting a bit letting HoSeok adjust then started to slowly finger him. HoSeok tilted his head back a little, moaning.

     NamJoon added a second finger starting to quicken his pace, stretching HoSeok, preparing him to take his now very hardened cock. He added a third finger thrusting them in and out, scissoring him, and stretching him, HoSeok was moaning louder. "Mhmm....Nghh....Fuck Joon. Fuck me." HoSeok breathed out. Wanting NamJoon inside him. NamJoon smiled satisfied with his preparation of HoSeok's hole he withdrew his fingers. HoSeok gasped at the loss. "You sure?" NamJoon asked quickly as he took his pants off tossing them to the side freeing his very hard member. He quickly tore open the condom, the wrapper landing on the floor next to the bed. NamJoon quickly slid the condom over his fully erect member. He coated his dick with the lube pumping it a few times, then lined himself up with Hoseok's needy hole. "Yes." HoSeok breathed out. "I'm sure. Please... Just fuck me."

     That was all NamJoon needed to hear. He entered HoSeok slowly not wanting to hurt him until he bottomed out. He waited. Breathing out, "Let me know when you're ready." It took HoSeok a minute to get adjusted. "Okay. Move." He whispered in NamJoon's ear. NamJoon started rocking back and forth slowly. He thrusted in and out of HoSeok. "Mmm.... You feel so good Baby." NamJoon whispered to HoSeok kissing along his neck and jawline. HoSeok moaned out, "Mhmm...Ahh...." His moans grew louder as NamJoon's thrusts grew harder and faster. "Nghh...ah...Mm...." HoSeok was a moaning mess beneath NamJoon.

    NamJoon gripped one hand tight around HoSeok's thigh while the other held his face kissing him deeply. Their moans and the sound of skin slapping skin as NamJoon pounded into HoSeok filled the room. "Mhm...Nghh.... There. Right there! FUCK YES!!! Ah... Nghh...." NamJoon continued thrusting harder hitting HoSeok's prostate every time. HoSeok could feel it building. He mumbled out, "I'm going to..." Before he could finished NamJoon thrusted even harder abusing his prostate. "Cum... Mm... For. Mm.... Me..." NamJoon spoke with every thrust. "AH...." HoSeok came on both of their stomachs, his white ribbons squirting onto both of them.

     NamJoon quickly flipped HoSeok over onto all fours his hands gripping his hips, pushing back into HoSeok hard. "Almost there Baby." He breathed out. HoSeok was a moaning mess with over stimulation and loving every second of it. Only their moans and the sound of NamJoon pounding into HoSeok filled the room. A few more thrusts and NamJoon came quickly filling the condom. He leaned over HoSeok running his hands through HoSeok's hair. "You did so well for me Baby." He whispered in his ear. He thrusted a couple more times into him riding out his high then slowly pulled out letting HoSeok collapse with ragged breaths onto the bed.