47.

-Patient Room-

     "Mr. Min, you're pregnant. You can not serve in this condition. Congratulations." The doctor spoke handing him his test results. "What? No. I can't." YoonGi's breathing became labbored, he started feeling light headed, and dizzy. "I can't." YoonGi repeated shaking his head. "Let's do a quick ultrasound to be sure, but according to your urine sample you are pregnant." The doctor continued speaking. "Have a seat up here and lay back. We will just have a quick look." He has YoonGi lean back. "Lift your shirt please and the gel will be cold. Sorry about that." He quickly got busy with the wand running across his flat stomach. "Yep. There you go. Definitely pregnant." The doctor spoke up pointing at the screen.

     "According to the measurements you are just short of 9 weeks

     "According to the measurements you are just short of 9 weeks. Look. Here is baby number 1 and this here is baby number 2." The doctor spoke with a small smile. "Even though it is becoming more common for males to become pregnant it is still very rare for them to carry multiples." YoonGi was completely shocked he had no words and his mind was a mess. "Would you like us to bring the father in?" The doctor spoke gently seeing YoonGi's expression. "No. I...I... Fuck. There's two? Are you sure? There has to be a mistake." YoonGi asked, his voice barely above a whisper. "Yes. I'm positive. There is no mistake." The doctor quickly replied with a small smile. "Can I just have a minute?" YoonGi asked softly. "Of course. I'll print out a copy of the twins ultrasound." He said as he stepped out. "Almost 9 weeks? Fuck. He's going to hate me. How am I suppose to be a parent? What the fuck am I suppose to do?" YoonGi rambled to himself.

     "Okay Mr. Min here is your copy. You should make an appointment for a check up soon with how rare it is for a male to carry multiples you need to be sure to take care of your health." He spoke with a smile. "Yeah. Thank you." YoonGi replied as he wiped off the gel from his stomach and pulled his shirt down. He placed the photo of his babies in his wallet and put it in his back pocket, quickly making his way to the waiting room with his papers declaring him unable to serve due to pregnancy clenched in his hand. "What happened?" SeokJin questioned as soon as he saw YoonGi. "Is everything okay?" HoSeok asked next. "Is it your shoulder?" JungKook asked. YoonGi couldn't take all the questions. "I'll see you at home." He mumbled out as he walked past them and straight out the door.

     They all looked at each other, stunned how YoonGi just walked past them without answering a single one of their questions. "Let's get going guys. You can talk to him at home." SeJin suggested. They all nodded and headed home. YoonGi had called for a car needing time alone to try to think. He went straight home, arriving before the others he headed straight to his room. "What the fuck am I going to do?" YoonGi whispered out as a single tear slipped from his eye.

     The others arrived about 15 minutes later. JungKook headed straight to YoonGi's room. He knocked before entering. "Hyungie, what's going on? Why are you sitting in here?" JungKook asked softly. He walked over to YoonGi sitting next to him on his bed. He noticed YoonGi's hands shaking, holding a paper and a photo of some sort. "I... Fuck..." YoonGi breathed out. JungKook could see how panicked YoonGi was. He reached for his hand but YoonGi quickly stood up from his bed, walking away. "JungKook I..." His voice trailed off.

     "Hyungie, you've got me worried. What's wrong? Please tell me." JungKook pleaded. He knew something was wrong. YoonGi was having trouble speaking, he was shaky and he called him JungKook. He hasn't called him that in years. "I'm pregnant." YoonGi managed to breath out as he watched JungKook's facial expression. JungKook started laughing. "Yeah, okay." "JungKook, I'm serious. It's yours." YoonGi spoke sternly. JungKook stopped laughing. "That's not funny." JungKook replied. "Its not a joke." YoonGi spoke again. "You can't fucking do this to me. No fucking way!" JungKook yelled as he pinned YoonGi to the wall by his throat. "I'm too young. You can't do this. We haven't been together like that for a while there is no way that thing is mine. No fucking way. Shit. There was a time when you weren't with any of us, who knows who the actual father is." JungKook slammed YoonGi against the wall, finally letting go of YoonGi and storming out of the house, slamming the door.

     YoonGi hit the back of his head on the wall then allowed himself to slide down the wall. Tears falling freely as JungKook's words cut right through him. "What the fuck was all the yelling about? SeokJin came in. "YoonGi?" NamJoon questioned when he saw him sitting on the floor. He knelt in front of him gently caressing his cheek and wiping his tears. "I need you to talk to me." NamJoon spoke softly. "What the fuck was JK's problem? He drove off hella fast right now." HoSeok grumbled as he stepped into the doorway. YoonGi had no words. He couldn't take it if they all were going to leave him like JungKook did so he handed them his paper stating he couldn't be cleared due to pregnancy and the photo. "Here. Just leave. I want to be alone for a while." He said as he shoved them into NamJoon's hands. "Okay..." NamJoon replied as he took what YoonGi handed him and the three of them went to the livingroom.

      As soon as they all left YoonGi locked his door and went to bed crying himself to sleep because what else could he do. NamJoon sat on the couch staring at what YoonGi gave him. "What is it?" HoSeok asked. "He's pregnant." NamJoon breathed out. "What?" HoSeok and SeokJin asked at the same time. "Funny Joon. Seriously why'd JK take off?" JiMin asked while chuckling.

     "I'm serious. According to the paper from the doctor and the ultrasound photo he is very much pregnant." "Wait. Someone topped YoonGi?" JiMin asked shocked. "I think JungKook's the father." NamJoon continued. "JungKook topped YoonGi?" TaeHyung whispered. "What are we going to do?" SeokJin asked. NamJoon breathed out. "This is YoonGi's decision. Its his body." NamJoon gently ran his fingers over the ultrasound. "Its twins." He whispered. "Two babies. We're going to have two babies?!" TaeHyung questioned, his excitement could be heard. "NamJoon just said its up to YoonGi." HoSeok mumbled while looking at the floor.

     They all looked at the floor. "Do you really think he would... get rid of them?" JiMin questioned gently. No one answered. They all sat in silence, afraid to get too excited about the idea of having kids and growing their family together. The silence was starting to get to them and SeokJin decided he couldn't take it anymore. "Just out of curiosity is anyone against him having these babies?" SeokJin asked gently.

     They all looked around the room at each other. "I love kids and I love the idea of us having our own kids. I would love to grow our family together." TaeHyung was the first to speak up. "I agree with Tae. It would be amazing to have little ones." JiMin chimed in. "If we had talked about this before hand I would of said now isn't the time but since it already happened honestly... I like the idea of our own little ones running around." SeokJin spoke honestly. NamJoon nodded. "I agree. I wouldn't of chosen now to start having kids but I'm not against the idea and would love to see our own little ones running around." They all looked to HoSeok. HoSeok had a gentle smile spread across his lips. "I love the idea of having kids with you guys. I know this obviously wasn't planned but these babies are a combination of both YoonGi-ah and JK." HoSeok then looked to the floor. "I am worried about YoonGi-ah though."

     JiMin looked over at HoSeok. "What do you mean?" He asked not understanding. "We all heard JK yelling at YoonGi. Jin... Joon... We saw what YoonGi looked liked. He looked defeated, slumped on the floor against the wall, tears welling up in his eyes, he was clearly upset and we don't know what happened in that room. We also don't know what YoonGi-ah is going to decide to do. He's obviously stressed and that can't be good for him or the babies." Hearing what HoSeok had just said they all looked to the floor again, all lost in thought.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1469