22.

-NamJoon and TaeHyung's Room-

     TaeHyung was slowly putting his things away in his closet when two strong arms wrapped around his waist. "Oh Hyung, you surprised me." TaeHyung mumbled as he chuckled a little bit. NamJoon whispered in his ear, "You have more love bites than you did before." TaeHyung giggled. "What is with you guys and leaving hickeys? First Kookie and then YoonGi Hyung and now you're asking about them..." NamJoon turned TaeHyung to face him. "Your hickeys are from JungKook and YoonGi?" NamJoon rushed out. "Yes. Mini and I spent the night with Kookie and then YoonGi Hyung left marks during our make out session when I went to see if he was awake yet." NamJoon looked his neck over again. the marks were definitely by two different people. YoonGi's marks were newer, but he didn't try to cover any of JungKook's marks. They blended together so beautifully. It's like they belonged together. "They are beautiful Tae Baby." NamJoon whispered to TaeHyung before he leaned in and kissed him gently. They both smiled as they seperated.

-Kitchen-

     JungKook wandered into the kitchen smelling something delicious from his room. He was curious and wanted to know who was cooking what. He should of know he'd find SeokJin and YoonGi in the kitchen cooking together without even using words, they were so in sync when they cook together and being the best cooks in the group, they usually did the cooking for the household. "What are you making? It smells delicious." JungKook asked gently not wanting to startle them or distract them from what they were doing since they both seemed to be in their own world when they were in the kitchen. "Hey Kookie Baby, did you finish unpacking?" YoonGi asked as he continued his task. "Yeah. I'm going to start laundry soon." JungKook replied smiling, hearing how YoonGi called him the way he has been doing in private for a while, but now they all can talk to each other like that in front of each other. It just feels so good. "You should probably remind the others to have their laundry ready and let Hoba know so he can help you." YoonGi responded. They were so domestic and hearing them talk so sweetly and so openly only brought a smile to SeokJin's face and a fire to his heart. He couldn't help but smile hearing the conversation and was enjoying the peace until what he heard next.

     "Its not my fucking fault you suck at that game!" JiMin yelled. "You fucking cheated!" TaeHyung yelled back. Both YoonGi and SeokJin stopped what they were doing and looked at each other. *sigh* They both sighed at the same time. "JiMin!" SeokJin yelled. "TaeHyung!" YoonGi yelled. Both SeokJin and YoonGi stopped what they were doing and walked to the living room. JiMin and TaeHyung both walked in clearly upset with each other. JungKook grabbed a water from the fridge and sat on the bar stool watching everything unfold. "Sit." SeokJin and YoonGi said at the same time. JiMin and TaeHyung both sat down. NamJoon walked into the living room seeing JiMin and TaeHyung sitting on opposite sides of the couch glaring at each other and SeokJin and YoonGi both standing arms crossed over their chest, then spotted JungKook sitting at the counter. "Mind if I join you?" NamJoon whispered to JungKook. "Pull up a stool. Its getting good." JungKook whispered back.

     "Looks like Hobi heard too." NamJoon whispered to JungKook. JungKook nodded in response. HoSeok quickly walked over whispering, "Did I miss anything?" JungKook giggled. "Not yet." NamJoon whispered. HoSeok walked up behind JungKook and wrapped his arms around his waist resting his chin on his shoulder watching SeokJin and YoonGi standing in front of the older maknaes looking extremely intimidating. "What happened Tae?" YoonGi asked first but before TaeHyung could say anything JiMin cut in. "What the fuck? Why does he get to say his side first?" JiMin snapped. "Language." SeokJin spoke sternly. "You'll get your turn." YoonGi looked TaeHyung in the eyes. "Explain. Now." YoonGi was pissed and wanted to be done with this. "We were playing a game and he won twice but he's using cheat codes. He's cheating." TaeHyung grumbled out. YoonGi pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a headache coming.