9.

-Octoner 2, 2018-

     JungKook woke up first with a still sleeping YoonGi in his arms. He gently kissed YoonGi's forehead then attempted to slide out from YoonGi's arms only YoonGi grabbed onto him more. Trying to pull JungKook closer. "Please don't leave me." YoonGi mumbled out in a very deep raspy voice. "Gi I need to run a bath for you and the guys will all be up soon." "Fuck." YoonGi grumbled as he climbed over JungKook wincing in pain but tried to hide it and got up from the bed. "I should of gone to my own bed last night. I'm sorry JungKook and don't worry about it. I will just jump in the shower. I don't need help." "Gi what's wrong?" JungKook definitely noticed the change in YoonGi after he had mentioned the guys being up soon. "Nothing Baby. I overslept and I just need a shower."

     YoonGi quickly kissed JungKook softly on the lips then grabbed his shirt off the floor and headed out the door. JungKook knew something was up with YoonGi but he wasn't sure what it was but he was definitely going to talk to him about it.

     Today all of the members were to spend the day packing and doing what they needed to before they were to fly to the US tomorrow for their Love Yourself concert at Citi Field in New York in a few days then they would be flying to London and then Paris. After their Concert in Paris they will officially announce their contract renewal and launch their Unicef Love Myself Campaign. They were going to be busy for the next couple of weeks but after their concert in Paris they will get a couple of weeks to relax.

-Meanwhile-

     YoonGi walked back into his room trying to ignore the pain in his lower back and hoping that SeokJin was still asleep. Luck wasn't on his side and after closing their bedroom door YoonGi noticed that SeokJin was no longer in bed. He wasn't even in the room. 'Shit he's going to be pissed at me for leaving last night. Wait. Why did he do that last night anyways? Lately he's been acting like he hates me. I mean he told me I shouldn't even be around the maknae's. Am I a bad Hyung? Should I not be around them? I mean shit JungKook and I...we... Shit. Maybe Hyung was right about me but then he was nice to me last night. Why? And I just had to get up and leave the room. Fuck! I am a horrible person.' "YoonGi-ah..." SeokJin softly called. "...." There was no response so he called again. "YoonGi-ah."

     SeokJin walked into their room to find YoonGi sitting on his bed with his back against his headboard and his knees pulled up to his chest. He was biting at his nails and the skin along the edges of his fingers. A habit he seems to have when he's stressed, lost in thought, or anxious. Not everyone has noticed this habit but SeokJin definitely has. He tried calling YoonGi's name only to get no response. YoonGi apparently hasn't even noticed that SeokJin had come into the room. SeokJin took a deep breath and then walked over to YoonGi's bed and gently grabbed YoonGi's hand stopping him from continuing to bite at his fingertips and startling him a little bit.

     "I'm sorry YoonGi-ah. I didn't mean to startle you. I called your name a couple times but you didn't seem to notice." "I'm sorry Hyung." YoonGi's voice was just a whisper and he seemed... distracted. He wasn't sure what had gotten into YoonGi but he felt the need to find out. "Where were you this morning? You weren't in bed when I got up. "I...I...."

      YoonGi wasn't sure what to say. He felt like no matter what he said SeokJin was only going to hate him more. He decided to just keep his mouth shut and went back to biting at the skin around his almost nonexistent finger nails. SeokJin sighed a bit then decided he needed to be more honest with at least YoonGi.

     "YoonGi.... I need to apologize for what I said yesterday." "You don't need to. Its okay Hyung." YoonGi spoke to SeokJin but he continued to look forward his eyes focused on the door and yet nothing at the same time. "YoonGi-ah I didn't mean what I said before. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad. I...I've been struggling with some things and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have." "Its okay Hyung." YoonGi quickly repeated, still staring through the door. "YoonGi I'm..." SeokJin trailed off unsure of how to say what he was going to say. "You're gay." YoonGi finished for him. His words were firm but they weren't angry or teasing. SeokJin was surprised he had never talked about it with anyone except the few times he tried to talk to his parents. "Yes... How'd you..." SeokJin spoke slowly. "Does it matter? I've known for a long time." YoonGi replied softly.