57.

-February 5, 2019-

     NamJoon was gathering all of JungKook's things while JungKook was sitting not so patiently on the bed. "What time is his appointment?" JungKook asked while picking at the end of his cast on his arm. "It's at 16:00 (4pm). The nurse should be here with your wheelchair." NamJoon replied as he checked the room over, making sure he wasn't forgetting anything. "She's taking too long. I don't want to miss it." JungKook exclaimed. "You won't miss it. I promise. I will get you there." NamJoon assured JungKook. "Ugh... My leg is so itchy! This sucks!" JungKook complained while attempting to get a finger under his cast. NamJoon chuckled lightly. "Just a couple more weeks and the casts should be able to come off. The physical therapy for your leg and knee could take a while though."

     The room was silent for a minute and then a smiling, short, round faced woman walked in pushing a wheelchair. "Okay Mr. Jeon, let's get you in the chair and out of here." She spoke brightly. "Finally..." JungKook breathed out. "I can help you into the chair." The nurse quickly chirped. "No thank you. I can't balance well. You wouldn't be able to hold me up. My boyfriend will help me." JungKook spoke up quickly. "Boyfriend?" She questioned looking over at NamJoon, disappointment clear on her face. "Yes Ma'am. We are actually going to be heading to another floor here so I will take it from here." NamJoon replied with a smile. She scoffed. "Ma'am?" She frowned. "Why are you going to another floor? JungKook needs to go home and rest." NamJoon chuckled lightly. "I have already cleared it with his doctor. We have an appointment with our boyfriend to check on our babies and why did you just refer to my boyfriend by his first name? That's not very professional." She furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose. "Another boyfriend? Babies?" Disgust could be heard clearly in her voice.

     NamJoon quickly lifted JungKook and placed him gently in the wheelchair. "You've lost weight Baby. Jin will have to make sure you eat well at home." NamJoon spoke with a smile. "I can't wait." JungKook replied excitedly. "Hurry Babe, I want to see our babies." JungKook exclaimed. "Thank you Ma'am. Excuse us." NamJoon spoke firmly to the nurse as he wheeled JungKook out of the room and down the hall towards the elevators. Leaving the disapproving nurse alone in the room.

     They quickly made there way up one more floor and as soon as the elevator doors were open JungKook was trying to get NamJoon to go faster. They soon arrived at the waiting room were YoonGi sat with his hands in his lap looking nervous. JungKook was wheeled over to him. SeokJin and HoSeok were the first to notice his presence but JiMin and TaeHyung were the first to speak and the loudest. JungKook quickly took YoonGi's hand into his. "You nervous?" JungKook questioned softly. YoonGi nodded his head slowly. "Me too." JungKook replied with a smile. "But we get to see our babies!" Hearing JungKook's excitment brought a small smile to YoonGi's lips.

     A woman soon walked over to the waiting room. "Min YoonGi" She called out. YoonGi stood up. "That's me." He spoke softly. "Great." She replied as she walked over. "I am Dr. Kwon and I will be your doctor during your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum care. Are these all the lucky Dads?" She spoke with a genuine smile. "Yes ma'am." YoonGi spoke politely while bowing. "Excellent! Before we head to the room, it is a small room so it would be best for no more than 3 of you to come inside with us. You can see the ultrasound and then you can switch with the other 3 so that you all will get to see your little ones. It is twins, correct?!" She asked excitedly. "Yes ma'am." YoonGi quickly replied. "I will also give you a disk with a video of the ultrasound to take home along with printed photos, one for each of you, if you like." "That would be great." SeokJin spoke up. "Okay. Lets all head to the room. The first 3 will come in with us while the other 3 wait outside the room. That way you will be close by and the first 3 can easily switch places with you." Dr. Kwon spoke while the 7 of them followed her, NamJoon pushing JungKook in his wheelchair.