56.

JungKook smiled softly at YoonGi. "Come sit with me." JungKook patted a space in the bed next to him. YoonGi slowly made his way to the side of JungKook's bed. JungKook could tell YoonGi was nervous. "The doctors say I should be able to go home in a couple days." "That's good." YoonGi's voice was low and soft. "Please sit with me Gi." JungKook requested once more. YoonGi slowly sat next to him on the bed. "They removed the IV just a little while ago. They want to keep me at least one more night maybe two." JungKook kept trying to start a conversation while YoonGi kept looking at his hands in his lap. "How far along are you now?" He softly asked. YoonGi looked up questioningly. "Oh. Um... 13 weeks." YoonGi replied softly.

     "YoonGi... I'm really sorry about what I said to you that night. I know you would never cheat on us. I never should of said what I said and I'm really sorry I hurt you." YoonGi looked up, tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Kook-ah. This is all my fault." "No Gi... Jagiya, this isn't your fault." JungKook pulled YoonGi in close. "Can I?" He asked while pointing towards YoonGi's stomach. YoonGi nodded slowly, agreeing. JungKook placed his hand on YoonGi's stomach. "Hey little ones. I'm your Appa." YoonGi's lips parted in surprise. "How'd... How did you?" He started asking. "I heard you. I know you've been blaming yourself and struggling. I'm sorry it took me so long to wake up." JungKook explained. A tear slipped past YoonGi's lashes and rolled down his cheeks. "Hey its okay. I'm here okay." JungKook spoke as he held YoonGi's face in his hands, a tear of his own rolling down his own cheek, then moved one hand back to YoonGi's stomach. "I'm not going anywhere, okay?" JungKook pulled YoonGi into him, holding him close.

     "The others have been here so I've gotten to talk to them but we haven't had a chance to talk. Jin said you were in the hospital?" "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine though. It wasn't a big deal." YoonGi quickly replied, trying to brush off the conversation. "Gi, talk to me. You were stressed and you weren't taking care of yourself, right?" JungKook questioned. YoonGi stayed quiet. "Gi, please talk to me." JungKook pushed. "My blood pressure was high. It's okay now though." YoonGi finally spoke. "So the babies are okay? You've been eating well?" He questioned. YoonGi looked up at JungKook and hearing and seeing the sincerity from him worrying about the babies, a small smile crept across his lips. "Yes Kookie, I have been eating and they are doing well."

     JungKook smiled and exhaled a sigh of relief. "Good. Jin and Hobi had mentioned that you don't always eat well and that you had been here for a few days as a patient. Jin explained a little bit about how carrying multiple babies for a male is rare and that it makes it a high risk pregnancy." He chuckled lightly. "I don't really understand everything but can you explain what the doctor told you?" YoonGi smiled softly. "Can I show you something?" YoonGi asked softly. "Of course." JungKook quickly replied.

     YoonGi pulled out a couple of photos from his wallet

     YoonGi pulled out a couple of photos from his wallet. "This first one is of the twins at 8 weeks. The day I first found out. The second is of them at 9 weeks. Its what the doctor pulled up and showed us while I was here. I have a video too. I have it on my phone. Here." YoonGi pulled up the video he had sent to himself when he downloaded it on his laptop at home, he wanted to be able to see it whenever he needed a reminder. "You see the flutter on both? That's their heartbeat." YoonGi's voice was soft but proud. JungKook's eyes lit up and he was wearing the biggest bunny smile. "They're so small." JungKook whispered. "What about now? Have you had anymore appointments?" JungKook quickly asked eagerly awaiting YoonGi's answer. "I haven't yet." YoonGi replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Gi, you haven't been checked out in a month?" JungKook questioned. "Things have been hectic and I was more worried about you." YoonGi's voice trailed off.

     JungKook was quiet for a minute. "I'm sorry I worried you." "It's not your fault Kook-ah. You were driving that night because we fought. It's my fault and I'm really sorry." "Don't do that Jagiya. Don't blame yourself. I could of handled things differently, I should of handled it differently." "Kook-ah if you... If you don't want to do this then I understand." YoonGi's voice was soft and shaky. "Gi, I was scared and caught of guard at first but I was coming home to apologize to you and tell you that I am all in. I want this with you Baby. I want you, all of you guys, and I want these babies. When I was hit by that car I was on my way home. That's what you guys are to me. You're home. Let me and the others help you take care of our babies. You are doing everything. Let us help where we can. We should schedule an appointment. Maybe this time I can be there." JungKook suggested.

     YoonGi leaned his head on JungKook's shoulder. "I just don't want you to feel forced." YoonGi managed to whisper out. "No one is forcing me. I'm really happy to be becoming a father." JungKook replied quickly as he wrapped his arm around YoonGi running his fingers along his arm. "Okay." YoonGi finally replied.

     JungKook continued running his fingers along YoonGi's arm until he could feel YoonGi's body start to relax in his hold. YoonGi's eyes were closed and JungKook couldn't help but look at him with nothing but love and admiration. He gently moved his hair out of his eyes and silently promised to himself and YoonGi that he would do better and make things up to him.

     Soon HoSeok and TaeHyung entered the room followed by NamJoon. JungKook was gently caressing YoonGi's face. "Did you talk to him? Work things out?" NamJoon questioned softly not wanting to disturb YoonGi. JungKook whispered back a short, "Yeah." He continued watching YoonGi sleep in his arms. "He hasn't seen a doctor in a month?" JungKook questioned. NamJoon and HoSeok looked at each other with their brows furrowed. "I guess we didn't realize how long it had been..." HoSeok spoke sounding unsure. "He's pregnant. I already made him feel alone and unwanted. I need to do better but you guys were with him. He was in the hospital and you didn't make a follow up appointment?" JungKook spoke, concern laced in his voice.

     "You're right Kook. We were concentrating on making sure he was eating and getting sleep that we over looked the fact that he needs regular appointments with a doctor." TaeHyung spoke softly. "I'll look into doctors so we can get him in to one as soon as we can." NamJoon spoke up. JungKook exhaled deeply. "If its possible can you see if I'm able to be there? I've already missed so much." JungKook quickly asked. "Of course." NamJoon replied with a gentle smile. HoSeok quietly walked over to JungKook's bed, placing his hand over JungKook's which was resting on YoonGi's stomach. HoSeok watched them with a smile, JungKook looked up at him grinning. "We're having babies." JungKook whispered with a smile. "Yes, we are." HoSeok replied, smiling back.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1255