43.

-December 20, 2018-

     Christmas was quickly approaching and although they don't really celebrate the holiday themselves they did learn about it and some of the traditions from when they spent time in the U.S. and they all decided that they liked the idea of giving out at least one gift to each other and their immediate family. All of the guys had been taking turns going shopping for gifts for each other and to send to their families. YoonGi had finally started to feel better, more like himself, except he seemed to always be tired but he didn't feel as miserable as often so he was trying to get to a more normal routine.

     "Hey Yoongs, Mini and I are going to go shopping. We'll be back later." TaeHyung told YoonGi from his doorway. "Ah Tae? Would it be okay if I came with you guys or...?" YoonGi asked, nervous for TaeHyung's response. "You want to go with us?!" TaeHyung asked, excitement could be heard in his tone. "Only if its okay with you and Mini. I still have to get a few things." YoonGi continued from where he was sitting in his bed, his back against the headboard and his notebook and pen in his lap. "I would love for you to join us. I'll just ask Mini real quick to make sure." TaeHyung spoke as his smile quickly became his bright boxy smile. "Okay." YoonGi replied as TaeHyung took off to find JiMin.

     "Mini Mini Mini Mini!!!" TaeHyung squealed as he found JiMin in his room getting ready to head out. "Jeez, what's got you all excited Tae?" JiMin asked smiling at his boyfriend's obvious excitement. "Yoongs just asked if he could go shopping with us!" TaeHyung blurted out. JiMin's eyes widened. "Stop playing Tae. Its not funny." JiMin spoke firmly. "Did you guys decide?" YoonGi asked as he entered the room. "Decide what?" JiMin asked, confused. "If it was okay if I went shopping with you guys..." YoonGi replied nervously, his voice a little shaky. JiMin's face little up and he quickly smiled, his eyes turning into crescents.

     JiMin and TaeHyung could not smile any bigger. YoonGi was willingly spending time with them. The three of them went from store to store occasionally buying something for one of their boyfriends. "Well I only have Jin and Tae left to buy for, what about you guys?" JiMin asked. "I just have my parents left." TaeHyung replied back. "What about you Yoongs?" JiMin softly asked. YoonGi lightly chuckled. "Well I started late so I still have my brother and most of you guys... I really only have Kookie and Jinie done." YoonGi replied shrugging his shoulders.

     "Wait. What about your parents?" TaeHyung asked, his brows furrowed. "What about them?" YoonGi questioned without a second thought. "What did you get them?" JiMin asked. YoonGi froze, realizing that he hasn't really told anyone of them and how they cut him out of the family. He quickly recovered and just shrugged, walking towards the car. "Let's head home I'll order food for you guys since we just spent the last four hours shopping and I'm too tired to cook." YoonGi quickly suggested.

     JiMin and TaeHyung both looked at each other, noticing how YoonGi was dodging the topic of his parents. They all loaded up the car and headed home. JiMin and TaeHyung sat in the front, JiMin driving while YoonGi sat in the back on his phone placing an order for delivery.

     It didn't take too long and they were all home. The house was chaotic but over all everyone was in a good mood. YoonGi was sitting on the couch in the living room looking for specific items he had in mind for NamJoon and HoSeok for Christmas when SeokJin sat next him, placing his hand on his thigh. "YoonGi-ah, JiMin said you went with them shopping today." SeokJin commented softly. "Yeah. It was nice getting out." YoonGi replied back. A smile spread across SeokJin's face. "That's great!" SeokJin felt relieved that YoonGi seemed to be doing better. "Yeah. Oh, food will be here any minute. I was too tired to think about cooking." YoonGi said, chuckling lightly. "Sounds good to me." SeokJin said smiling.

     Soon all of them were sitting around the table eating, small conversations spoken between them. HoSeok leaned into YoonGi whispering into his ear, "Would you want to come to my room later?" Cocking a brow YoonGi smirked, "Work or pleasure?" HoSeok smirked back. "Pleasure of course." YoonGi nodded. "I'll be there. HoSeok ran his hand up YoonGi's thigh and stopped right at his crotch. "I've missed you. It's been too long." He whispered, gently kissing YoonGi along his jawline right below his earlobe. YoonGi looked HoSeok in the eyes with a small smile, "I'm sorry about that Hoba. You are right. It has been too long."

     Remembering what happened between YoonGi and JungKook and not wanting to repeat JungKook's actions HoSeok leaned in one more time. "Would you be okay with TaeHyung joining us?" HoSeok watched YoonGi carefully, hoping he didn't make a mistake in asking. YoonGi only smiled and slid his hand over HoSeok's own clothed member, rubbing him through his jeans. "Sounds fun." YoonGi whispered back with a wink.

     It took everything in HoSeok not to moan at the table. As much as HoSeok tried to do the same to YoonGi, he seemed to be able to keep himself together a lot better than HoSeok could. "I'm done. Thank you again for the food YoonGi-ah. I'm going to my room now." HoSeok rushed out as if he was rapping and quickly put his dishes away and went straight to his room, closing the door. "I'm done too." YoonGi spoke as he cleared the table of his dishes and headed into his own room smirking.

As soon as YoonGi was in his room he sent a text to TaeHyung while trying to find something to change into.

__________________________________________________________

TaeBae

SavageKing:
Hey Baby.
Can you come to my room and help me with something?

TaeBae:
Of course.
Be right there.

SavageKing:
Thanks Baby.

__________________________________________________________

-5 Minutes Later-

*Knock Knock*

     "Come in." YoonGi called from his closet. TaeHyung stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.
"Yoongs?" He called out. "Closet." TaeHyung couldn't help but chuckle. He stood in the doorway of YoonGi and SeokJin's giant walk in closet with his arms crossed over his chest. "Yoongs I thought you were out already? Don't put yourself back in." TaeHyung commented with a smirk. "Hilarious Tae. Help me pick something out real quick. Something you think I look hot in but is easy to take off." YoonGi pleaded suggestively. "I take it Hobi asked you?" TaeHyung replied. "Yes." YoonGi quickly responded. "Unless you didn't want me to join you guys..." YoonGi now sounded nervous as he turned, looking directly at TaeHyung.

     "Yoongs, I asked Hobi if he could ask you to be with both of us tonight. I knew Jin was going to be in Joonie's room and JiMin was going to be with JK. I have missed you, alot. I was going to ask you if you wanted to spend time with me but Hobi asked me to spend time with him so... I suggested the three of us." TaeHyung explained. YoonGi was shocked at first but the look on his face was quickly replaced with a smirk. "You have some of the best ideas Tae." YoonGi spoke suductively as he walked over to TaeHyung and quickly wrapped his hand around the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He smashed their lips together. "Now... What... Do... I... Wear?..." YoonGi spoke between kissing along TaeHyung's neck. "Sweat pants. No underwear. Tank top." TaeHyung breathed out. "You always look hot and that'll be the easiest to take off." "Great. I'll change quickly." YoonGi said as he pushed TaeHyung away from his closet and closed the door.

     TaeHyung was breathless and a smile played on his lips. "Okay. Let's go. Looks like both you and Hoba have a problem I need to take care of now." YoonGi said with a smirk, looking at TaeHyung's very obvious bulge in his pants. TaeHyung chuckled as YoonGi grabbed his hand and the headed to HoSeok's room.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1382