19.

-October 6, 2018-

     HoSeok woke up first to YoonGi's arm wrapped around him. He slowly turned in his arms to face him. Looking at YoonGi while he is still sleeping, HoSeok can see how relaxed YoonGi appears now compared to yesterday. With a small smile he remembers how his Hyung took care of him last night. After they had been together YoonGi ran a bath for him including tossing in a bath bomb, he even carried him to the tub. HoSeok couldn't help but lightly chuckle a bit. After YoonGi had placed him in the tub he then proceeded to sit behind him holding him close. It reminded him of how NamJoon had taken care of him after they had been together. YoonGi washed HoSeok including his hair and then he held him for a while whispering some of the sweetest words he had ever heard from anyone let alone from his YoonGi Hyung.

-Flashback-
-YoonGi and HoSeok in bath tub.-

     "Relax Hoba. I got you. Let me take care of you." YoonGi whispered as he gently kissed along HoSeok's shoulder. "Gi?" HoSeok spoke up. YoonGi hummed in acknowledgement. "You weren't joking about that tongue technology." HoSeok lightly joked and chuckled. YoonGi lightly chuckled back. "Seriously though, I have never been with anyone like that Gi." HoSeok turned his head to look at YoonGi. YoonGi looked at HoSeok his brow quirked up questioningly. "JiMin? NamJoon?" YoonGi softly questioned knowing he had been with both of them already. "I've been with both of them yes. This was different though. I didn't take care of JiMin before when we were together. I am doing more now though. I will make it up to him and NamJoon was definitely amazing and different but I've never seen you this way. You were... gentle, firm, dominant, caring, assertive, and loving. I just didn't know this side of you...." HoSeok trailed off a bit. "To be honest I thought I would dominate you but then you asserted your dominance over me so quickly so I started to think you would definitely be rough... Actually.... I thought you might be too rough because of how I treated JiMin before..." HoSeok's voice got softer and he felt guilty for the way he thought of YoonGi. YoonGi had just always come off as stand offish and they all knew YoonGi could have a temper. No one really wanted to piss off YoonGi.

    YoonGi had pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth. "You thought I would purposely hurt you because you made mistakes before we were all together?" HoSeok could hear the the hurt in YoonGi's voice and he felt more vulnerable and exposed than he had ever felt in his life. *sigh* YoonGi gently placed his hands on each side of HoSeok's face. "Are you still treating JiMin badly?" YoonGi asked. HoSeok shook his head no. "You made mistakes before but you're learning from them. You weren't hurting him on purpose." YoonGi spoke as he continued looking HoSeok in the eyes. "Hoba, no matter what mistakes you make I could never purposely physically or otherwise hurt you. Do you think that low of me?" All HoSeok could do was mumble out, "I'm sorry." YoonGi breathed out then he stood up from the tub, getting out, and drying himself off. YoonGi then stepped out of the room, coming back wearing his sweats and had his tank top draped over his shoulder.

     Unsure of what to do and feeling more guilty than ever HoSeok sat in the tub pouting lost in thought. YoonGi reached into the tub pulling the plug allowing the water to drain and then carefully picked up HoSeok, one arm wrapped around his back and the other underneath his knees. HoSeok quickly wrapped his arms around YoonGi's neck whispering, "I'm sorry." HoSeok could feel YoonGi's toned chest and abdomen. YoonGi's muscles had tensed up but he said nothing. YoonGi didn't speak as he set him gently down on his feet and dried him off with a towel. He quickly pulled his tank top on over his own head and then intertwined their fingers together. YoonGi gently lead HoSeok back to the bed where he helped him put his underwear and shorts back on.

     HoSeok watched YoonGi with his brows furrowed. YoonGi pulled the blanket back and ushered HoSeok into the bed after which he then climbed in and pulled HoSeok in close to his body. HoSeok's back was flush against YoonGi's chest. Feeling HoSeok's soft skin under his fingers, YoonGi ran his fingers across HoSeok's chest and down his abdomen tracing little shapes along the way. YoonGi pressed his face into the crook of HoSeok's neck breathing in his naturally clean scent. "Sleep Hoba." YoonGi mumbled as his lips brushed against HoSeok's skin, his breath warmed his skin. HoSeok's eyes grew heavy and started to close. HoSeok quickly drifted off to sleep as exhaustion took over.

     As HoSeok drifted off YoonGi laid there holding him now unable to sleep. 'Is that how he really sees me? Is that how the other's see me? Is that why Jin was so against me?' YoonGi laid there awake for hours his mind wandering and with so much running through his head he was starting to go to some dark places. He breathed out and then rolled on his back reaching for the nightstand pulling out a small bottle that he hasn't had to open for a while but he also knows that he needs some kind of sleep. He pops a single sleeping pill and drinks some water before putting the bottle back in the drawer. *sigh* Looking at the clock, it was already 0430 (4am). YoonGi rolled back on his side and cuddled HoSeok, holding him close. He forced himself to close his eyes and after about 40min. YoonGi finally started to drift off to sleep.

-End of Flashback-

     HoSeok continued looking at YoonGi. The more he looked at him the more he started to notice things like the dark circles under his eyes. 'Even as he is sleeping he looks exhausted.' HoSeok slowly reached out and caressed YoonGi's cheek. Not long after a soft knock could be heard at the door.

*Knock Knock*

     "Hyungie, are you awake?" JungKook could be heard on the other side of the door. 'Fuck.' HoSeok quickly and quietly climbed out of bed and went to the door. "Hey JK." HoSeok whispered. "Oh. Hey Hobi Hyung!" JungKook was surprised but soon he was smiling seeing the marks on his HoSeok Hyung's neck and chest. "Did you stay the night with YoonGi Hyung?" He asked with some excitement. "Yes. I did. Did you need something? He's still sleeping and I don't want to wake him if I don't have to." HoSeok whispered really not wanting to wake YoonGi up. "NamJoon Hyung wanted us all to go to his room so he can go over our schedule." JungKook whispered back grinning. "Okay. I really don't want to wake Hyung up so I'll just grab my shirt and come, I can let YoonGi Hyung know the schedule when he wakes up." HoSeok whispered back as he stepped back into the room to grab his shirt. 

     JungKook followed HoSeok into the room closing the door behind him. While waiting for HoSeok to wash his face he looked over at YoonGi with a fond smile. "Okay. I'm ready." HoSeok whispered to JungKook getting his attention. "Did you guys have fun?" JungKook asked with a wide bunny smile while nodding his head in the direction of a sleeping YoonGi and the bed. HoSeok responded with his heart smile. "Mm." Humming in response he nodded towards the door silently suggesting that they leave before they accidently wake YoonGi up. That was the last thing either of them wanted since YoonGi looked so peaceful sleeping and they both knew he needed it.

     After they both left the room and HoSeok quietly closed the door behind them they quickly headed towards NamJoon's room. Right before they reached the door HoSeok nudged JungKook in the arm with a smirk. "How was your night with VMin?" HoSeok asked suggestively. JungKook's smile grew wide and quickly responded, "We had a great time! It was pretty fun figuring out a few things together along the way." JungKook chuckled a little. "Awesome!" HoSeok responded back before knocking on NamJoon's door. 

     It didn't take long until NamJoon was opening the door with a smirk. "Glad you guys made it." NamJoon said as he ushered them into his room where everyone was already sitting and waiting for them. "Where's YoonGi Hyung?" TaeHyung's deep morning voice rang through the room. "He's sleeping. I'll let him know what our schedule is." HoSeok quickly responded back as he found an open spot to sit down next to JiMin. "I had to get up and made it here after last night." JiMin mumbled. HoSeok elbowed JiMin whispering, "He needed more sleep and I didn't want to wake him." JiMin"s eyes widened. "Wait. Did Hyung actually bottom?!" JiMin whisper yelled. HoSeok chuckled then leaned in whispering, "No. No way that man was going to let me top. Actually he taught me more than I expected."

     After hearing what HoSeok said JiMin was now curious and couldn't wait to spend time with his YoonGi Hyung. 'I wonder what Hyung is like...' JiMin's mind started to wander, thinking about some very unholy things and his grin only grew wider. HoSeok leaned in again. "You better get your mind out of the gutter Babyboy and listen. NamJoon's going over our schedule and I doubt you've heard any of it." HoSeok quickly whispered. "Shit." JiMin mumbled out. HoSeok chuckled a bit and then they both listened as NamJoon continued about their schedule for the next couple of days and the changes that had been made.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1638